Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I love Medieval Dynastie. I always wantet to build my own Village and manage it. Such a good relaxing game in varitation to Action games. And yes fixing sieges should be number one priority but maybe they want to release first all scenes and then they can revise the navmesh so the ai can properly use the siege ladders.
I did for a while but i guess i burned myself out of it :p It is relaxing, that's for sure :smile:
Then the fix is coming in about 2023 or something...
hahaha i hope not xD maybe this order of battle patch will bring many fixes, it is been cooking for a while so i hope so. I wish they communicated with us a bit more :sad: The silence is chilling

The order of battle could become for me one of my favourite new game mechanics for Bannerlord. Did i understand right that for example you can assign companions or nobles to different single troups with different type of soldiers mixed? It would boost the immersion for me a lot to see small peasant troops and some elite troops leaded by different heroes. Its like total war then only without the rts camera :grin:

Oh, by the way - has anyone ever found this quest?
That quest is in the game and you can start it manually in console and it works, but does seem quite rare to actually get it. There must be some kind of bug making particular quests be offered quite rarely.

That quest is in the game and you can start it manually in console and it works, but does seem quite rare to actually get it. There must be some kind of bug making particular quests be offered quite rarely.
Checked with a console - only 3 towns could offer this quest. Wonder if it is ineded to be THAT rare, or is it some kind of bug?

I saw it pop while I had a criminal rating and on a Dishonorable character.
I don't think it is connected (unless data miners prove me wrong). When I checked the quest with a console (campaign. print_specific_issues Betting Fraud), I had no criminal raiting, yet, the quest was available in three towns.

I think some code variables are wrong, making this quest quite rare. Devs need to check this.

I don't think it is connected (unless data miners prove me wrong). When I checked the quest with a console (campaign. print_specific_issues Betting Fraud), I had no criminal raiting, yet, the quest was available in three towns.

I think some code variables are wrong, making this quest quite rare. Devs need to check this.
Yeah, it might not mean anything or just be raw coincidence.

I don't think code variables are wrong.
Issues come with 3 levels of frequency : Very common, common and rare.
I will not spoil everything but the quest is set on rare and linked with town security...
Maybe 3 over 53 towns is not that bad considering the set conditions.

I haven't either, and are emissary/gov relationship gains broken or are they extremely slow? I have 2 govs and an emissary that haven't gained a relationship boost since i put them (It has been months).
It is in the patch notes

Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
  • Increased the relation gain from emissaries to 5 from 3.
  • Decreased the emissaries' relation gain chance.
  • From now on, an emissary will be able to gain relation only once per day with either a noble or a notable.

It is in the patch notes

Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
  • Increased the relation gain from emissaries to 5 from 3.
  • Decreased the emissaries' relation gain chance.
  • From now on, an emissary will be able to gain relation only once per day with either a noble or a notable.
I know it is :p
I freaked out at the time but it turns out, it is working, just way too slow. It is fine i guess :smile:

I don't think code variables are wrong.
Issues come with 3 levels of frequency : Very common, common and rare.
I will not spoil everything but the quest is set on rare and linked with town security...
Maybe 3 over 53 towns is not that bad considering the set conditions.
This diversion is in the code, right?

In this case, "Rare" quests should be named "VERY rare", because many of them appear literally once in a blue moon.

And there also should be "Annoying" category - "Campaign have taken a higher toll on horses than on my men....". I hate this quest. It should be removed from the game. Worst quest ever

This diversion is in the code, right?

In this case, "Rare" quests should be named "VERY rare", because many of them appear literally once in a blue moon.

And there also should be "Annoying" category - "Campaign have taken a higher toll on horses than on my men....". I hate this quest. It should be removed from the game. Worst quest ever
Yes it is how issues are tagged in native code, 3 different frequency levels.
Though I couldn't find what percentage of occurrence each level really represents.

Haha for the annoying category!
Even in warband I hated when lords would request me to go buy some stuff for them while at war...

Haha for the annoying category!
Even in warband I hated when lords would request me to go buy some stuff for them while at war...
If I were a modder, I would address this problem (player X finds quest Y annoying but likes quest Z) by the game dynamically adapting to player quest preferences.
So if the player keeps finishing quest Z, its priority gets increased, or if the player fails to take up quest Y when available, its priority gets decreased.
I'm not sure if this is the best solution though, it's too much "let the AI take care of you" and less "you choose".
Maybe a better solution is for any quest giver to always offer multiple quests. And to develop quests that don't suck.

I know that it is planned to reduce the number of available elite troops but in general I would like to know if there is a plan to differentiate the Vlandian Banner Knights and normal cavalry a little bit further. Currently there is no reason to use the standard cavalry, besides that they are a little bit cheaper wage wise.

I also like the spear bracing although AFAIK it only works for troops without a shield in a shield wall formation or is there another way to get the troops to brace the spear?

Back
Top Bottom