When will the Viking Nord Faction arrive?

Do you think the Viking Nord Faction will release while early acces or after early acces?

• They will release in early acces!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • They will release after early acces!

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't care if they add it as DLC or just part of the game I just want the late game challenge. After a certain point the game is just a down hill snowball that can't be stopped.

I don't care if they add it as DLC or just part of the game I just want the late game challenge. After a certain point the game is just a down hill snowball that can't be stopped.
Yes i also want an late game challenge. If they should add the Viking Invasion as endgame mechanic then i think it would be absolutly amazing to have a big challegne to hold the invasion back.

Don't forget guys, the elephant dlc. Wonder which factions it'll belong too? Maybe Aserai? Idk, but it could be for another new faction?
Yes maybe they add a new faction close to aserai, on the left side which got recently added a new empty area, what will use war elephants. Maybe an India faction would be cool with their dastar? :smile:

Yes maybe they add a new faction close to aserai on the left side what recently added a new empty area what will use war elephants. Maybe an India faction would be cool with their dastar? :smile:
Yea it would be cool, but in terms of 'lore', would it make sense? I don't think so, cause we never had this lore in warband with elephants and that, sure you could say that hundred years later it was forgotten, but I feel like bannerlord is becoming a bit random at this point with the lore.

Yea it would be cool, but in terms of 'lore', would it make sense? I don't think so, cause we never had this lore in warband with elephants and that, sure you could say that hundred years later it was forgotten, but I feel like bannerlord is becoming a bit random at this point with the lore.
I saw once a map (but i dont know if it was official) what have shown the other lands arround calradia withing the map u could see the Nordlands in the north above sturgia, in the south another faction under aserai, and in the west an island. Since TW increased the world map and added new landscapes to the world map iam 100% sure we will get atleast 3 new faction to Native Bannerlord. 1 Viking - 1 African/India (Since war - elephants will come to the game) - 1 New Faction i dont know which they could be.

Here is the map of calradia, so there could be possibility of these dlcs???

Source: https://mountandblade2bannerlord.wiki.fextralife.com/Locations

The big area above Calradia in the north are the Nordlands its already present on the Bannerlord world map after some patches ago. In the south on the left side next to aserai they also added new landscapes to the worldmap. I also noticed on the right side next to aserai a new landscape added for the world map. So iam 100% sure we will get more action in future. :grin:

The big area above Calradia in the north are the Nordlands its already present on the Bannerlord world map after some patches ago. In the south on the left side next to aserai they also added new landscapes to the worldmap. I also noticed on the right side next to aserai a new landscape added for the world map. So iam 100% sure we will get more action in future. :grin:
Yea I didn't noticed the lands near Aserai territory lol

Yea I didn't noticed the lands near Aserai territory lol
Actually its a big new area u can go with camera there and its only missing details it is only not playable for the moment. But there would be place for maybe 4 or 5 settlements. Enough for an africa/india faction.

I found this? Apparently this is in the game files somewhere, but this is the world map lol. So maybe not getting 3 new factions but more! Lol

Also, I found this, but I think the factions are fake, someone just wrote this, but guess it's an idea

I found this? Apparently this is in the game files somewhere, but this is the world map lol. So maybe not getting 3 new factions but more! Lol

Also, I found this, but I think the factions are fake, someone just wrote this, but guess it's an idea

Those factions are not official.

The problem is that in Warband the Nords are supposed to have come from the north recently, but now Bannerlord has gone back 300 years and still wants to have recently invaded vikings, as well as sea raiders running around. It's just "the developers wanted this in the game and didn't care that it would be inconsistent".

Look at the map for example, an entire ocean has appeared, mountains have sprung out of the ground, and major rivers have appeared from nowhere. It really surprises me that anyone thinks you can use Warband's backstory to explain Bannerlord's. It's basically a clean break, story-wise.

Ah, I see then. It sounds like they need to just admit to a need to retcon, or have Warband lore and Bannerlord lore become completely unassociated.

Ah, I see then. It sounds like they need to just admit to a need to retcon, or have Warband lore and Bannerlord lore become completely unassociated.
They said previously that the entire thing was a retcon, in effect. They weren't going to let Warband's lore get in the way of doing things a certain way.

They said previously that the entire thing was a retcon, in effect. They weren't going to let Warband's lore get in the way of doing things a certain way.
That's actually quite funny it came to it, and sad that it hasn't resulted in better lore building or depth. Maybe with more time.

Back
Top Bottom