Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, that's their job, after all. And Dejan's doing his job just fine. I usually ping him when there's enough time passed for some news about the new update - I don't remember him ever ignoring my questions.

I know that mate, I'm just losing faith at this point to have any substancial answers that aren't " it's in the work ".
Like I was on the bandwagon " Let's give them some time " back in the days, but now it's difficult to do that. Silence seems the best approach until I see an update prompt.

Isn't it bound to be a bit different in each campaign? The amount of lords dying within the first year I mean. Are they dying in battles with looters and bandits?
I think they should change the calculation and make it so that the chances of dying for the lord are bigger for bigger battles (specially when they have a big disadavantage) and smaller for small battles where they have a big advantaje (close to 0% chance in this case).

I think they should change the calculation and make it so that the chances of dying for the lord are bigger for bigger battles (specially when they have a big disadavantage) and smaller for small battles where they have a big advantaje (close to 0% chance in this case).
In that case you won't even notice that there's such thing as death in battle in the game.

I like the idea of reducing the probability to die in battle with looters/bandits/peasants/caravans, but death in battle chance should be either as it is now or even higher.

The recent update and hotfix, fixed many things, mainly the tavern for me <3 I love it but the trash items giving no xp is no bueno :p But i get it, it was a bit overpowered.
Can we get a sort items per tier? so i can take the 0 tiers to my inventory faster? The price of some items that give xp is close sometimes less then items that give no xp in some cases. It is a bit frustrating but not a priority.

This item is tier 1 (gives xp) is in between items that don't give xp, filtering by price is obviously not making this process faster :

Last edited:
Battania should be weaker and on the defense more, this faction is too easy to dominate with. It is my favorite faction but they need to be weaker to be fun.

Battania should be weaker and on the defense more, this faction is too easy to dominate with. It is my favorite faction but they need to be weaker to be fun.
Battania is pretty weak though. I think it's just you helping them too much. In games where I join Vlandia, battania just roles over and dies. In games where I just beat them up alone for fun they likewise get slowly spitroasted by other factions. I mean it's the same thing, player party is perpetually destroying thier parties, it adds up even with anti-snowballing measures.

Agreed. Lore-wise they're meant to be the underdog faction!

Nerfing their culture bonus should help. The forest slowdown reduction should be changed to 30%, and remove the sight range bonus too.
Either that, or buff everyone else's bonus.

Battania is the weakest faction in the game, even the Aserai is stronger then Battania.
If i want i can destroy them in under a year.

If Battania gets heavy defeats in battles, all factions around battania declares war against them.
They are only strong until the starting parties gets defeated, after that battania always lose.

Battania is the weakest faction in the game, even the Aserai is stronger then Battania.
If i want i can destroy them in under a year.

If Battania gets heavy defeats in battles, all factions around battania declares war against them.
They are only strong until the starting parties gets defeated, after that battania always lose.
Aserai is unironically one of the strongest factions.

never ending story :sad:
Man, this sucks :/ I love sieges but if ladders and towers don't work, it is really costly to engage in sieges right now... I will have to knock walls down but with the rate of army regenerations, the same people i defeated in one fight when they came defending a town came back with another army and the walls are half way destroyed :sad:

Man, this sucks :/ I love sieges but if ladders and towers don't work, it is really costly to engage in sieges right now... I will have to knock walls down but with the rate of army regenerations, the same people i defeated in one fight when they came defending a town came back with another army and the walls are half way destroyed :sad:
Thats the reason i dont play Bannerlord for the moment and wait for the redemption when sieges are finnaly FIXED! Mid to end game is only landbattle or siege battles and when the most fundamental core mechanic the "sieges" dont work then i dont see a reason to waste my time with bannerlord atm. I wait and as soon sieges are playable i will create a new character and have my fun creating and army to destroy everyone xD Lets see when they finnaly fix the sieges...

Thats the reason i dont play Bannerlord for the moment and wait for the redemption when sieges are finnaly FIXED! Mid to end game is only landbattle or siege battles and when the most fundamental core mechanic the "sieges" dont work then i dont see a reason to waste my time with bannerlord atm. I wait and as soon sieges are playable i will create a new character and have my fun creating and army to destroy everyone xD Lets see when they finnaly fix the sieges...
I played a bit of medieval dynasty while waiting too but it put me to sleep :p I got a horse and finished the quest then i just got bored. I hope they fix sieges soon, it is a big part of the game and it is a shame it is not top priority :/

@Dejan , my friend, could you please ask a team something? I remember mexxxico mentioned that back then there was absolutely no logic for an AI concerning what policy should be chosen, so that was pure random (i.e. the AI did not take to consideration any factor and just pick a random policy then voted for it).

Has it been changed in 1.6.3? Because, honestly, I don't feel any changes in that direction. Moveover, I cannot influence anything, because many lords vote for some policy and there is absolutely no chance for me to change anything at all - I should either go with the flow or spam vote button until all lords lose their influence points.

Neither you or devs mentioned about this sphere for a while. Is team working on fixing this? When, approximately, do you, guys, plan on implementing some logic in AI Kingdom decisions in general?

I played a bit of medieval dynasty while waiting too but it put me to sleep :p I got a horse and finished the quest then i just got bored. I hope they fix sieges soon, it is a big part of the game and it is a shame it is not top priority :/
I love Medieval Dynastie. I always wantet to build my own Village and manage it. Such a good relaxing game in varitation to Action games. And yes fixing sieges should be number one priority but maybe they want to release first all scenes and then they can revise the navmesh so the ai can properly use the siege ladders.

Back
Top Bottom