Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Today was another patch, it's says that many problems with customization was fixed, my problem still exist. Just like others in these topics says, freeze after seconds spend in armory, can't do anything but exit the game. I send again my programdata files. Sometimes game freeze after 3-6 seconds in armory, sometimes it's a minute. I was lucky to buy and use some armors from customization menu after many tries launching and exiting the game.

Can't say if it's related but game also freezes the same in banner selection menu if i choose one of them, but this is not as pain in the ass as this armory.

Last edited:
It also happens to me when I start clan match. Game is getting stuck immediately after clan page is open. Please try to fix armory and clan page freezes as fast as possible. Such a freezes never happened to me before latest patch with skins.

I don't know how much this helps, but after some personal testing, one item that consistently correlates with the game freezing is the "Cured Leather Lamellar Shirt". With today's patch, I can spend a slight bit more time in the Armory before it freezes, but if I try to customize a class with that as an option (Battanian Ranger, for example), it freezes. It might be a stretch, but maybe part of the issue is that certain customization options lend to critical rendering errors, or maybe errors in loading textures?

Have you tried verifying the game files or clean install? We are not able to reproduce this freeze internally and logs sadly did not help as we hoped for.
I have verified game files already two or three times since patch with skins has been released but the problem still remains. For those who experience this problem I can tell you that I run my game by Geforce Now and the problem was gone.

I would like the developers to solve this problem, and not look for some workarounds. However, it seems that they only "made a helpless gesture." It's a shame 8-((

Have you tried verifying the game files or clean install? We are not able to reproduce this freeze internally and logs sadly did not help as we hoped for.

reinstalled several times on SSD and on Hard Drive with same results.

I don't know how much this helps, but after some personal testing, one item that consistently correlates with the game freezing is the "Cured Leather Lamellar Shirt". With today's patch, I can spend a slight bit more time in the Armory before it freezes, but if I try to customize a class with that as an option (Battanian Ranger, for example), it freezes. It might be a stretch, but maybe part of the issue is that certain customization options lend to critical rendering errors, or maybe errors in loading textures?

I dont think it's only armory related because this kicd of freeze happens also in clan tab section in MP. But armory is like 100% chance of freeze

Also I think the most close bug to this one is the long loading time when using mods, so game looks like it freezes, but it actually not.

I do not know how you guys try to reproduce the errors, but based on my assumption that devs have top of the line PCs, I would recommend, trying to reproduce it on a PC setup similar to the ones posted here. In any case, I hope you guys are not simply giving up on fixing the issue because you could not reproduce it, especially after so many players reported they had the same issue.

Last edited:
I reinstalled the game, nothing has changed. I don't have any mods installed (or anything that could cause this kind of problem tbh).

If I'm being honest, this situation is pretty annoying. You have introduced a major feature to the game. A number of players can't access it. And now you state that you don't actually know how to fix the problem and suggest we look for the solution ourselves. This response is quite embarrassing and implies that you guys don't give a damn about the people who paid for your, unfinished, game.

I just wanna chime in and say I have the same problem. Just clicking armory will instantly freeze the game and I need to kill it via task manager.

I hope you guys are not simply giving up on fixing the issue because you could not reproduce it, especially after so many players reported they had the same issue.
Of course not. We are investigating the issue. To get more information about this could the players who experience this issue share their PC specs with us as well? For now we have the two specs shared in the topic but more would be appreciated.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom