The Ultimate Guide To Bannerlord Series - Full Guides On Each Skill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone!

I started a YouTube channel last month and my main focus is making in-depth guides to each skill in Bannerlord. I have completed everything up until the Intelligence skills (which will start to release tomorrow and another next Friday). If you are curious about how any skill works, XP is calculated or how to efficiently farm each skill, these are the guides for you. Each video is the culmination of nearly 2k hours into Bannerlord as well as 20 - 40 hours of research and testing per video. I hope you find something useful or interesting while watching!
Also please keep in mind, I just started very recently and had 0 experience in recording, editing, voiceover, etc. so there is a lot for me to learn - so if you have any useful feedback (both good and bad, ESPECIALLY bad lol) then please share so that I may learn from my mistakes and make the subsequent videos even better! Without further ado, enjoy the Ultimate Guide to Bannerlord!

Main Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtLh7oY6l6_91D7-py9bpSt4k1carBIJz

Engineer Skill: https://youtu.be/sr99ggFDolg
Medicine Skill: https://youtu.be/wAd8C4jSFfM
Steward Skill: https://youtu.be/RV1kTfhXDfE
Trade Skill:
Smithing Skill:
Charm & Leadership Skills:
Scouting, Tactics & Roguery:
Riding & Athletics:
Bow, Crossbow & Throwing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFvsq0PS6E&ab_channel=StratGaming
One Handed, Two Handed & Polearm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRNYWQ1VO8&ab_channel=StratGaming

Last edited:
Just released my latest guide on the Steward skill! Probably the most important skill in the game, so might be worth a watch.

I just finished binge watching all of them, you did a great job and i wish you success because you are really good at this. I liked and subscribed to help you as well!
Wow that's a huge compliment, thank you so much! I have the final episode of the series ready for Friday - Engineering. I'll be doing all the perks after that, keep an eye out for those : )

@Strat I have become a very huge fan of your YouTube channel. I want to say thank you for these legendary videos u made for Bannerlord! You are by far my favourite Youtube Channel regarding Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord and iam looking forward for the upcoming videos. I see you put a lot of heart and hard work into these videos and thats worth it. I just say again THANK YOU <3

Great stuff indeed, really looking forward to your perk videos. Hope you consider just doing each category at a time, for example just a video on One handed and maybe at the end talk about synergy about other perks that work well with this category. One exmple of great synergy is the Two handed perk "Hope" and the leadership perk "Make a Difference" giving 130% increase to morale for enemy troops killed.

@Strat I have become a very huge fan of your YouTube channel. I want to say thank you for these legendary videos u made for Bannerlord! You are by far my favourite Youtube Channel regarding Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord and iam looking forward for the upcoming videos. I see you put a lot of heart and hard work into these videos and thats worth it. I just say again THANK YOU <3
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I'm not really on the forum that much and I don't get email notifications for these comments : (
I just wrapped up editing the first guide on Perks, starting with One Handed so keep an eye out for that on Friday!

Great stuff indeed, really looking forward to your perk videos. Hope you consider just doing each category at a time, for example just a video on One handed and maybe at the end talk about synergy about other perks that work well with this category. One exmple of great synergy is the Two handed perk "Hope" and the leadership perk "Make a Difference" giving 130% increase to morale for enemy troops killed.
Yes!! That's exactly what I did actually :grin: I just finished the editing for the video and it will release on Friday. There were sooo many combos I wanted to include, I am doing my best to keep the videos at 8 minutes or less. I'm going to catalogue which perk combos I've already covered and make sure they are all discussed by the end of the series. I really like the morale hit build you suggested, I've actually never tested that out to see what difference it makes. I can only imagine going wild with a 2H axe and a huge morale hit boost haha make em run!

Great the biggest disappointment is when the video ends at 8 minutes :razz:

Really enjoy your videos and I get the 8 minutes, that said if you need more than 8 minutes I don't think anybody would complain or object to a part 2. Very much appreciate your hard work as creating tis content can be laborious. If you are ever interested in kicking around the idea of character builds I have about 12 that I have created so far, just not really a content creator. Kind of like what was done with character builds for Skyrim. This is a gold mine as players are always looking for unique ideas and ways to play their games.

Great the biggest disappointment is when the video ends at 8 minutes :razz:

Really enjoy your videos and I get the 8 minutes, that said if you need more than 8 minutes I don't think anybody would complain or object to a part 2. Very much appreciate your hard work as creating tis content can be laborious. If you are ever interested in kicking around the idea of character builds I have about 12 that I have created so far, just not really a content creator. Kind of like what was done with character builds for Skyrim. This is a gold mine as players are always looking for unique ideas and ways to play their games.
Absolutely! That's actually a great idea for a video - Top 10 character builds (with 2 bonus at the end of course lol) If it's easier, you can DM me in the discord or just email me and i'll be happy to chat about them.
[email protected]

Great guides.. if you want to learn Riding…buy a bow/crossbow and hit some looters from distance ?

Great guides.. if you want to learn Riding…buy a bow/crossbow and hit some looters from distance ?
Thank you!!
100% agree, it's crazy how much xp you get! I think they may have misplaced a decimal to be honest... lol it's off by about 10x in most cases so that might make sense. Hopefully they don't patch it!!

Thank you!!
100% agree, it's crazy how much xp you get! I think they may have misplaced a decimal to be honest... lol it's off by about 10x in most cases so that might make sense. Hopefully they don't patch it!!
Yep build your char with riding skills maybe a little bow skill also.. shoot looters from distance…go to 175 in riding skill (easy) put earned Skills into smithing and start earning money(remember to use crafting orders and smelt pugios to learn recipes and you have ton of money fast…use earned skills to trading and start trading and the 175 riding horde perk sets up horsetrading, level up trading to 125 so you get renown for workshops… its a great start ? so nice vids Strat.

Back
Top Bottom