[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: Svengali
Server & Time (if possible): No server. 17:11:50 today.
A short description of the situation: A fellow player told me about my ban. Checked the site, here I am.
For how long were you banned?: Permanent.
Who banned you?: Don't know.
What rules did you break?: Smurfing, according to the site.
Why should we unban you?: I'm not even been logged in for two or three months. I request to be informed about what kind of smurfing abuse I did.

Your nickname: Svengali
Server & Time (if possible): No server. 17:11:50 today.
A short description of the situation: A fellow player told me about my ban. Checked the site, here I am.
Who banned you?: Don't know.
Why should we unban you?: I'm not even been logged in for two or three months. I request to be informed about what kind of smurfing abuse I did.
Because you already have an account which you played 6 matches on already. It's called "innuendo"

Posting on behalf of Khani since he is IP banned from the forum
Was told to post this by admin Sean who i asked for advice

Your nickname: Khani
Server & Time (if possible): Not sure when Khani was banned
A short description of the situation: Khani was stupid enough to give his login details to a friend who turned out to be banned, and hence he was banned for the smurfing rule
Who banned you?: bullez
Why should we unban you?: I'm sorry i gave my login credentials away. At the time i didn't know he was already banned, yet its still a violation of the rules and for that i apologize. I've been playing this game for 10 years with more than 9k hours and i would love to have the opportunity to play under WBMM servers. I disrespected the rules and i promise to do better in the future.

Thank you for the consideration and thank you to Sean for the reference to here

Your nickname:Senmati
Server & Time (if possible): dunno
A short description of the situation:i was th a guy whic is th me 5 times and tk me for 1 time and i just banned permamently after th him
For how long were you banned?: Perma
Who banned you?: Dias
What rules did you break?: Intentional Team hitting
Why should we unban you?: cuz why not i think i just didnt deserve a permamently ban

Last edited:

A short description of the situation: Khani was stupid enough to give his login details to a friend who turned out to be banned, and hence he was banned for the smurfing rule
Why should we unban you?: I'm sorry i gave my login credentials away. At the time i didn't know he was already banned, yet its still a violation of the rules and for that i apologize. I've been playing this game for 10 years with more than 9k hours and i would love to have the opportunity to play under WBMM servers. I disrespected the rules and i promise to do better in the future.

will look into it.

Your nickname:Senmati
Server & Time (if possible): dunno
A short description of the situation:i was th a guy whic is th me 5 times and tk me for 1 time and i just banned permamently after th him
What rules did you break?: Intentional Team hitting
Why should we unban you?: cuz why not i think i just didnt deserve a permamently ban
Here is your current history. So why exactly do you believe you deserve another chance. You had enough warnings that lead you into this. Still, you carried on. With this appeal I see no reason why anyone should even consider unbanning you.
A7Cc1cx.png

will look into it.

Here is your current history. So why exactly do you believe you deserve another chance. You had enough warnings that lead you into this. Still, you carried on. With this appeal I see no reason why anyone should even consider unbanning you.
A7Cc1cx.png
Well okay

150 hours mute for asking an admin why he was cancel a game on last set whic is they loose.
so writing "turkish" is mean "spamming" for u guys cuz u can even check i think i was just writing turkish and a got mute
i got 48 hours mute for insulting a guy whic is insulting me in the start of the match XerXes was muted me cuz his friend was inting and he was did too much toxic things in the match like inting some other things and he just started to insult me and he got a ban and i got a mute.
For ban's
i got a 12 hour ban and i ask admin for why i got ban i swear to god he just told me "thats only a 12 hours ban" imagine
i got 72 hours ban again for killing a guy whic is insulting me and trying to th me and he just take a SS and send to someone
for inting's i didnt even int for once. but thats okay maybe u just want to check it again or smth and write again

Well okay

150 hours mute for asking an admin why he was cancel a game on last set whic is they loose.
so writing "turkish" is mean "spamming" for u guys cuz u can even check i think i was just writing turkish and a got mute
i got 48 hours mute for insulting a guy whic is insulting me in the start of the match XerXes was muted me cuz his friend was inting and he was did too much toxic things in the match like inting some other things and he just started to insult me and he got a ban and i got a mute.
For ban's
i got a 12 hour ban and i ask admin for why i got ban i swear to god he just told me "thats only a 12 hours ban" imagine
i got 72 hours ban again for killing a guy whic is insulting me and trying to th me and he just take a SS and send to someone
for inting's i didnt even int for once. but thats okay maybe u just want to check it again or smth and write again
Summed up you break rules when others do as well. And easily lose your clam as soon as someone starts being against you. I'm not so certain MM is the right place for you. So far nothing really that shows me you wouldn't continue doing the same kind of stuff right after your unban.

Unbanned!

Your nickname: kralsangel58
Server & Time (if possible): i dont exactly remember but i think it was june 3 2021
A short description of the situation: i couldnt find my own serial key so i tried to play with new one then i got auto ban
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: auto ban
What rules did you break?: ban evading i guess
Why should we unban you?: i know its my bad and this is against the rules, but i didnt do it on purpose and i believe 2 months is enough, im sorry and i enjoy playing warband so please unban me

Your nickname: Senmati
Server & Time (if possible): no
A short description of the situation: i did teamhit to guy cuz he just team hit me much and that was just make me mad
What rules did you break?: teamkillling
Why should we unban you?: im not gonna teamkill and dont use chat much and am enjoying make shovenio ma... enjoying playing warband
am not gonna do that mistakes again

Your nickname: Senmati
Server & Time (if possible): no
A short description of the situation: i did teamhit to guy cuz he just team hit me much and that was just make me mad
What rules did you break?: teamkillling
Why should we unban you?: im not gonna teamkill and dont use chat much and am enjoying make shovenio ma... enjoying playing warband
am not gonna do that mistakes again
embarrassing

Your nickname:Nyks
Server & Time (if possible):no
A short description of the situation:ı didn't do something someone banned me for smurfing this is the only account ı have
For how long were you banned?:perma
Who banned you?: ıdk
What rules did you break?: nothing
Why should we unban you?:because ı just get banned for nothing

Your nickname: ERP
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: made an account 2 days ago but didn't participate in a match, tried to log in today to find out I was banned for using VPN apparently
For how long were you banned?: permanent
Who banned you?: system probably
What rules did you break?: nothing
Why should we unban you?: first, I see nowhere in the rules that says using VPN is prohibited. second, I did not used any VPN's at all, the internet speed here is horrible as it is and using a VPN makes the game unplayable.

Your nickname: jurek_kiler
Server & Time (if possible): 2 days ago
A short description of the situation: teamhitted some turkish retard few times to avenge my boy bogdzi and show polish superiority over turks
Who banned you?: no idea probably some turkish racist
What rules did you break?: teamhitting
Why should we unban you?: cuz im veri active player and thanks to people like me matchmaking is still alive

posting an appeal on behalf of my boy berethon

Your nickname: Michael_hare
Server & Time (if possible): like 3 weeks ago
A short description of the situation: got banned for using vpn even tho i didnt ever use it, must have been some kind of mistake
Who banned you?: lapache
What rules did you break?: vpn ban evading(????)
Why should we unban you?: i didnt break any rule

Back
Top Bottom