Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Custom servers will solve most of those elitist issues and the current skirmish mode being turned into ranked. Maybe limit squad sizes and kick polls as death suggested but as it currently stands its no good. Id love in future to even have overwatch for the ranked matches thad be fun :grin:

I agree its an issue i never once said we are not part of it. The resolution here lies not with clans or individuals tho with the game mm. I was clearly going for teh memes there. You might ve done better job reading what ive said:grin: My point is that some ppl pretend to be better than the rest of us and the truth is the community is competitive and toxic were all part of it tho so suit urself koso
I am pretty sure that you went for memes in there, but the problem is like you said you were doing this for a long long time. I mean Death is very popular on community about sweating on skirmish matches. I accept this game is requires skill and community competitive and little bit toxic. Although, I like to make trigger spesific guys on skirmish matches ?

I am pretty sure that you went for memes in there, but the problem is like you said you were doing this for a long long time. I mean Death is very popular on community about sweating on skirmish matches. I accept this game is requires skill and community competitive and little bit toxic. Although, I like to make trigger spesific guys on skirmish matches ?
Feeding of ppls frustration i see :grin: Yeh were sweats like any other clan.. The only casual and genuinely friendly ppl I know are DoF :smile:

It's a competitive gamemode when I fight 6 good players with 3 good and 3 bad I will kick the bad players. Imagine in CSGO a silver 1 player with Global Elite and the silver is 0 kills 10 deaths you think he will not kick him? I bet he will. For the record, I don't abuse the system unless they are not listening. I always use the voice chat to try and make them stick to the team.
And hearing you saying that it's a meme because you'd get more upset than me in such a match and kick the guy playing bad and not teaming up with his team.

You have no right to exlclude people from a public match, they have bought the game have exactly the same rights to play as you. Your oppinion have literally zero value on this subject. Also its not competetive, it's casual. As far as I know there is no rank system in place as of yet, to be totally frank it's pathetic to trash people to win a match wich means exactly nothing. Who cares aslong as all players try to win.

About the huge skill gap between skirmish players and new players, I think there should be added a new matchmaking game mode similar to what was SaB server. It would introduce casual players to more mechanical and team gameplay. From my point of view, starting bannerlord and getting decent at it is really hard if you play TDM or Siege.

About the huge skill gap between skirmish players and new players, I think there should be added a new matchmaking game mode similar to what was SaB server. It would introduce casual players to more mechanical and team gameplay. From my point of view, starting bannerlord and getting decent at it is really hard if you play TDM or Siege.
That's why like 90% of the regular skirmish players want ranked matchmaking. Nobody wants to stomp newcommers all day, because 1. that's just boring, and 2. It kills the game. No new player is gonna stick around for a game, where he gets trashed everytime he plays a skirm match. TCV for example had some really nice public skirm matches with DM yesterday. And while we lost 4 out of 6 matches, we still had more fun playing against a stronger opposition, than beating pubs with 20h in the game.

Ranked Matchmaking is what the game needs right now, so players with a lower skill level can get to know the game and its mechanics, while already decently proficient players can play with people of their skill level. If that system were to be implemented, no pub would get kicked by clan-members, because the pub wouldn't be in a match with the decent players.

Ye I felt the same, it's funnier to lose to a strong opponent then chasing starters on the map. But we don't have a big enough playerbase for ranked matches.

That's what the devs also said, but I don't get why the playerbase size should matter?
We already struggle to find normal skirmish games, it sometimes takes more than 6-7 minutes to find a game. And there is some kind of ranked system which are pickups. But as you can see, it's rarely full of people lmao

The game lacks ranked matchmaking. When SGM,KW or any other clan stacks they(newbies) get smacked and rq regardless even if they don't after a couple matches they will leave for a while or never return at all. The way the game functions right now is the main reason why we end up in such a match. Solution is simple just have 2 players party for skirmish so there is no 5-6 stacks and reduce kicking polls to 2 per match.

Still I am in my right to kick anyone and I am not insulting them or anything like you guys did. I do agree my actions are not community friendly but they don't impact the player base at all. The stacks and skill difference is what drives off the people away.
If, instead of behaving badly, players who thought themselves so much better than the newbies took a little time and effort to teach the newbies the community would grow and be better for everyone.

If, instead of behaving badly, players who thought themselves so much better than the newbies took a little time and effort to teach the newbies the community would grow and be better for everyone.
Matchmaking remains **** tho. I would suggest that we all make a gentlemans agreement not to stack beyond.
We could even make a stupid table:
Max 2 S tier, 3 A tier, 4 B tier, 5 C tier, 6 D tier players are allowed to stack.
I follow this rule anyways. Sweet suffering.

Can we talk about clans that queue up in two groups and then help their friends in the opposite team? Pretty sure that's not noob-friendly either.

Matchmaking remains **** tho. I would suggest that we all make a gentlemans agreement not to stack beyond.
Max 2 S tier, 3 A tier, 4 B tier, 5 C tier, 6 D tier players are allowed to stack.
Taleworlds should limit skirmish stack to 2 for skirmish so there aren't 4 or more people stacking together. In my opinion, duo stack is the most fun of all.

U do realize that that's not really gonna happen, right? We (TCV) are already trying to solo queue as much as we can, yet we always run into an RM, DM, AE, KW or Div stack of at least 3 people, usually even more than that. I'm kinda getting the feeling, that people are taking the loot system a bit too serious, and think they'll need to stack just to get those precious 34 loot or however much it is. So now you're asking the public to stop stacking, just to run into stacks of Top Tier clans. Just make it ranked, and then clans with 6 ppl or at least people with equal skill levels can play it out, while not stomping and thereby demoralizing pubs.

Back
Top Bottom