Need More Info Wrong resolution in game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.3.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Same here. It looks as if the resolution scaling was capped at like 70% regardless of what setting I use.

Last edited:
I am also having this problem. Possibly related, Enabling Dynamic res looks like this (). Although idk if this is new as ive never used it before.

Last edited:
I figured out a temporaly fix after changing sharpen amount to 0 in video settings, the pixalated graphic bug is fixed. Please fix that because i liked the sharpen amount :smile:
It is gone indeed. Worked for me too.

For the record my specs are:
Intel Core i5-8500
RTX 2070s
16GB RAM
Installed on an SSD

I would like to chime in to say that it is indeed fixed by disabling both sharpening and dynamic res. Strange bug but at least there's a workaround until officially patched.

Hey, i have 3700x and 2070 super and i can confirm that it is caused by sharpening, when i set it to 0 problem disappears. It seems that this bug is only on Nvidia cards because my friend with amd vega 56 couldn't see this problem. Also when you set low resoultion ( 800x600 for example) this problem is even more clearly visible.

For me yes, only when sharpening is set to 0.00 this issue disappears. I uploaded some examples of this bug, there is also low res one where you can clearly see some sort of lines or rectangles which distorts image.

Back
Top Bottom