Resolved Duplicate militia parties in fiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Some towns and castles have gained dozens of duplicate militias. These actually exist when I siege the fief and immediately destroy me
How to Reproduce: unknown
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
T6aIFaF.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: 465.89
CPU: Core i5-9600K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am having the exact same issue. My game is unmodded and no cheats used. Every town, castle, and village have multiple militia forces with totals exceeding 2000-5000.

I am having the exact same issue. My game is unmodded and no cheats used. Every town, castle, and village have multiple militia forces with totals exceeding 2000-5000.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom