Aserai Beduin Leopard Skin Armor Piece Removed. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hans 77

Knight at Arms
The latest patch made a bunch of cosmetic changes to the classes and their equipment, this is known.

In doing so, the Aserai Beduin light cavalry class no longer has the leopard skin shoulder piece when the Improved Armor perk is selected. It would be one thing if the leopard skin was simply locked behind a certain amount of gold and needed to be unlocked, but it's simply no longer obtainable. It vanished, period.

Why? That armor ensemble was one of the coolest and most aesthetic looks multiplayer had to offer, but for some reason now it's gone...

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the armor skin I'm referring to:

Hey Taleworlds, would you consider bringing this back?

The latest patch made a bunch of cosmetic changes to the classes and their equipment, this is known.

In doing so, the Aserai Beduin light cavalry class no longer has the leopard skin shoulder piece when the Improved Armor perk is selected. It would be one thing if the leopard skin was simply locked behind a certain amount of gold and needed to be unlocked, but it's simply no longer obtainable. It vanished, period.

Why? That armor ensemble was one of the coolest and most aesthetic looks multiplayer had to offer, but for some reason now it's gone...

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the armor skin I'm referring to:

Hey Taleworlds, would you consider bringing this back?

Yep, my fantasy of being a medieval Arabian pimp is now destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom