Aserai and vlandia infantry needs to be buffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathBG

Squire
Hello Taleworlds MP devs!

Basically the changes that you are required to make are not going to take more than a day but will actually make those 2 factions playable vs the other 4 factions in the game.

Aserai:Tribal warrior default armor should be 20 because the faction has no heavy infantry and the unit gets one-shotter by legionary,varyag and all shock units. The armor perk should give 30 to 32 armor. You can't just make a faction to have no armor and expect it to perform well.

Vlandia: I already made a post in the classes section that the Vlandian Sergeant and the one-handed axe he got is useless and nobody uses it. Just look at the stats the axes on Oathsworn,Varyag and legionary. It's a weapon that nobody uses and basically now Sergeant only has mace and sword. The solution is simple increase length of the axe from 62 to 71.

So all I ask for you is to change armor values of aserai tribal and make 1 new 3d model for an axe and change the length value.Seriously guys those 2 changes will buff the infantry slightly on both factions and you will be one step closer to balance all 6 factions and their infantry units.

I hope any of developers read this post and take it to heart to actually balance the factions. I am curious to hear the opinion of other skirmish players in our small community.

Yup. Vlandia sgts are pathetic against any other similar infantry now.

Aserai has been terrible

I fully support the need to solve these problems, but I have a slightly different opinion about the methods:
Aserai: I would not like the faction to lose their characteristic trait - weak armor in exchange for speed and agility (weapon skill level). In this regard, I would prefer to increase the movement speed and/or the swing speed of his weapon.
Vlandria: The sergeant's ax is certainly disproportionately strengthened compared to the axes of other factions. But here I would rather nerf the axes of the other factions to the level of the Vlandrian ax. Because what melee in the MP (at least in the captain mode) has now turned into, I can’t call it anything other than a “battle of woodcutters”)). This is not very historical and realistic. Why would the "veteran" perk (what does one need to smoke in order to introduce perks into a game based on weapon skills and tactics?!?;(() be tied not to an ax, but to a sword?

I fully support the need to solve these problems, but I have a slightly different opinion about the methods:
Aserai: I would not like the faction to lose their characteristic trait - weak armor in exchange for speed and agility (weapon skill level). In this regard, I would prefer to increase the movement speed and/or the swing speed of his weapon.
Vlandria: The sergeant's ax is certainly disproportionately strengthened compared to the axes of other factions. But here I would rather nerf the axes of the other factions to the level of the Vlandrian ax. Because what melee in the MP (at least in the captain mode) has now turned into, I can’t call it anything other than a “battle of woodcutters”)). This is not very historical and realistic. Why would the "veteran" perk (what does one need to smoke in order to introduce perks into a game based on weapon skills and tactics?!?;(() be tied not to an ax, but to a sword?
I understand that you are a captain player. Last patch when they added swing speed perks everyone was crying how khuzait inf was superior and had a 103 speed sword so they removed it now you suggest to nerf all axes and that will result in people using only swords and maces. In general, I am not sure how things are in Captain but what you suggest will only damage skirmish mode further.

It's a good thing to mention this topic is based on Skirmish mode only.

Hello Taleworlds MP devs!

Basically the changes that you are required to make are not going to take more than a day but will actually make those 2 factions playable vs the other 4 factions in the game.

Aserai:Tribal warrior default armor should be 20 because the faction has no heavy infantry and the unit gets one-shotter by legionary,varyag and all shock units. The armor perk should give 30 to 32 armor. You can't just make a faction to have no armor and expect it to perform well.
You have 3 spawns on tribal. It will be super OP.

You have 3 spawns on tribal. It will be super OP.
if they increase price to 120 and reduce skirmisher to 100 and put them with short sword and bad javs it will be better balanced. Right now it gets killed in 1 hit we can't let it stay like that it's just not balanced.

tribals are fine the way they are, change my mind.

if they increase price to 120 and reduce skirmisher to 100 and put them with short sword and bad javs it will be better balanced. Right now it gets killed in 1 hit we can't let it stay like that it's just not balanced.

please no jav throwers for 100 gold, we had that experiment in the past, just no.

IMO:
Vlandia inf is fine.

The Aserai infantry is a different tier, so if you feel they are weak, maybe thats the point.

It's ridiculous how Aserai infantry is as good as dead after getting hit once with any melee weapon. The Kaskara is short and a lot of the time does 15 damage to heavy armor, the mace is slow as f*** and short. The shield if you get the spear is absolutely useless because it is tiny and archers can either headshot you or shoot your leg. The spear is so long that you have to exchange it with camel cav to have any use without it bouncing all the time.

The Skirmishers wear bathrobes and get hit for 90+ damage with most weapons..

How come Aserai has no decent heavy infantry unit?

Personally, I'd like to see the Aserai Heavy Mace get a slight increase in swinging speed, so as to make playing the Veteran like a medium infantry a valid tactic.

Hecc, the Khan's Guard has the same Heavy Mace as the Spear Infantry which makes him pretty deadly up close, and I'm sure everyone who has played Bannerlord Multiplayer can testify the number of heavy infantry skulls caved in by Khuzait mediums.

Back
Top Bottom