Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

That's awesome, I didn't understand the second part as well, so what exactly are the rule for the player death in battle (misisons, simulations and normal?)

NPC simulation death is an extremely important change and makes this patch worth it alone.

Honestly it's a shame it's taken this long... but thank the gods its finally here.

Bit of an issue here. The graphics seems to have gotten worst, for some reasons the graphics for me looks pixelated and awful even with my graphical settings all set to the highest possible option. I can also see a noticeable grid like lines on 3d assets but not on menus/illustrations.

My graphics card driver is up to date, resolution is set to my monitors etc.... also I've never had this issue before.

Anyone else seeing this or having this issue?

Last edited:
Bit of an issue here. The graphics seems to have gotten worst, for some reasons the graphics for me looks pixelated and awful even with my graphical settings all set to the highest possible option. I can also see a noticeable grid like lines on 3d assets but not on menus/illustrations.

My graphics card driver is up to date, resolution is set to my monitors etc.... also I've never had this issue before.

Anyone else seeing this or having this issue?
Do you have dlss enabled?

There were serious problems with multiplayer, the fluidity in the war atmosphere was gone.Those with low ping times gain serious advantages.it wasn't like this before. especially siege servers are always played with one hundred and twenty people, in older versions, faster attacks and defenses were made, giving the feeling of a fluid combat experience. I hope a related developer is reading this..

I remember, the team's plans were to reduce the rate from 10% to 2%. So, was that the final decision? What is the actual death rate now?
We aimed for 5 - 10 hero deaths per year in total (simulation + mission). The base value is indeed 2% but this is then modified with hero level, medicine level and specific perks.
Does this mean that NPC Lords/characters will die in their own battles where the player isn't involved, or does it just mean that they will die in fights where the player chooses to auto-resolve?
There's a chance that they will die in all battles, not just the ones where the player is involved.
Thank you for the update!! The list of changes says "improved localization in Polish and Russian" but there are no languages in the game, how do I understand this?
We're working on various localizations in the background but they're not available to players at the moment.
can the player die in battle now with a higher chance than AI heroes or it's exclusive for them?
so what exactly are the rule for the player death in battle (misisons, simulations and normal?)
Nothing changed in regards to player death with this update. The player can't die in battles.

Decreased the chance of death caused by battle wounds in missions for all heroes except the player (the chance is the same in both missions and simulations).
Can the player finally die in battle? (no) Is it 2% for everyone else?(yes)
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan roles to be deleted after the assignment.
Yay!
The least expensive horses are now used first while upgrading troops.
Yay!
Fixed a bug that caused item tiers to be wrongly calculated. This bug also prevented workshops from producing lowest tier and highest tier items.
Yay! This makes sense in hindsight! Glad it's fixed!
Improved the way attribute and focus points are distributed for the AI.
Was getting excited till I read AI ;/
Good bug fixes and QOL.

Yes great! each update is better than the last, we are experiencing about fifty people in the multiplayer siege part right now, the game keeps crashing! we send reports about it and here we report @Dejan Don't you think that's enough now? especially the multiplayer part and servers could not adjust

always release a new patch and notes are fixing old patch bugs...
1.6.1 released so those fixed 1.6.0 so now with 1.6.2 fixing 1.6.1 :party:
nothing new playable functions !
only added a new game in tavern with 1.6.3
please look at modders those are just 1 person and what they are doing !!! ( improved garrison , freelancer , diplomacy , realistic battle , calradia expanded etc. )
is that a joke ?

the game keeps crashing
2021-09-22_20.32.08_4023f2a7d68a5c9b8f707378a56917aa
you really turned people off from this game

I'm waiting until they actually fix major things and add the 1st parts of the battle terrain system. Until then, no point playing. Go back to sleep everyone.

that's not a good thing. so what that means is, my companions have a chance to die due to rng. which means my time and efforts would be wasted because of bad roll.
this already happens if you enable the death settings starting a new campaign, they just expanded it to AI x AI fights aswell (previously death only occurred in battles the player was active in) and rebalanced the death rate from 10% to around 2%.

You can just disable this setting starting a new campaign to not have deaths in battle, personally i love this feature :smile:

Back
Top Bottom