1.6.3 when?

Users who are viewing this thread

I highly believe 1.6.3 will be released in this week. Usually, a new patch/hotfox is available several days later after "perf_test" branch is updated. Good news is that the 'perf_test' branch was updated last Friday,

the devs are my source, and I show their posts on my beta branch updates I post each friday
please share where that 1.63 will come out this week and without the battle terrain system or battle orders? I'm not saying i dont believe you but if your saying the devs are saying this then please share away because I havent seen anything from them in a long time.

1.6.3 will come out when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only then you will have your update, and not before.

Huh. I wonder what it will actually have, then.
Me too, I wish they would hurry up with the order of battle and then hurry up fixing it. I hope the terrain maps aren't as awful and small as most of the existing maps, but I'm not that excited for it. I just want them to FINISH IT so they can work on other things. I really want order of battle and companions into new clans an anything else to add option to the mid/late game.

Does it really matter? Are you really going to start a game again?

Cmon.
Actually yes it matters but from different perspective as you would think. We are working on a mod which includes europe campaign map (Kingdom Come mod). Since 1.6.0 everything is broken in campaign map and I believe it's due to the preps for the new terrain system.
So basically I cannot work on our mod campaign map because 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 is broken. My hope is that 1.6.3 which includes terrain system will stabilise the scene editor.
And yes I will definitely start a new game if our mod will be finished.

Unrelated to your question, but I sure as hell would like to know more about your Kingdom Come mod. That sounds dope af! I hope everything smooths over in the next update for you and your team, and every other modder.

Actually yes it matters but from different perspective as you would think. We are working on a mod which includes europe campaign map (Kingdom Come mod). Since 1.6.0 everything is broken in campaign map and I believe it's due to the preps for the new terrain system.
So basically I cannot work on our mod campaign map because 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 is broken. My hope is that 1.6.3 which includes terrain system will stabilise the scene editor.
And yes I will definitely start a new game if our mod will be finished.

Fair enough. But your not going to start a new vanilla game. Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom