East Coast VS West Coast Servers (NA)

Should West Coast be Removed?

• Yes - Make East Great Again

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No - Unity Unity, You Know The Thing!

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone living outside of the continent of North America is not permitted to have an opinion.

East Coast, ah yes. The lifeblood of competitive. Where would we be without really good ping? Well, there's always West Coast Servers. Now, why are those a thing you might ask, and the answer is very simple. The liberal establishment in California think they are equal to the original 13 colonies, and this is simply untrue. We need to start fighting back and removing any trace of West Coast in its entirety. West Coast, should be transformed into an additional East Coast server, so when your horrible servers crash, we have a backup to play on. EST is the community, West is nothing. Do not forget this TaleWorlds.

With the way things are rn, the only modes for North American players are TDM and Siege. Unified North America servers would make Captain and Skirmish playable again, though I think the best way to go about this would be to get rid of both EastNA and WestNA servers in favour of hostings in the state of Nebraska and/or Kansas

With the way things are rn, the only modes for North American players are TDM and Siege. Unified North America servers would make Captain and Skirmish playable again, though I think the best way to go about this would be to get rid of both EastNA and WestNA servers in favour of hostings in the state of Nebraska and/or Kansas
Good joke

I wonder if the server provider has blackmail on TW or something. Can't provide South America, can't give Central US
Leave our service and we "leak" server files. Nah they would get sued over something like that. Its a big move to switch providers, I think TWs hope was to fix coding so the servers become stable. A year later same issues and lack of good server locations TW should look around for a better option before final release.

Back
Top Bottom