Resolved Troops inside inaccessible areas during sieges and flying men in Marunath

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Large siege battle in Marunath
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 471.96
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, can you please let me know if those troops spawned there or got in there while chasing enemy? If the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files please let me know.

Hello, can you please let me know if those troops spawned there or got in there while chasing enemy? If the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files please let me know.
I highly doubt the mod has anything to do with this (It is the Diplomacy mod) the Marunath one happened 3 times, so i think they spawn in empty spaces, you can see their hands and shield popping out of the door. This problem happened before i installed any mods in other locations. One time in a castle siege, one soldier was inside a wall with no access, so he must have spawn there.
Another time in another house in an imperial city.
It is not game breaking and in the other instance, it was not persistent. I am just trying to help catch bugs when i see them :smile:
Thanks for the speedy reply!

Back
Top Bottom