Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Atheism is and always will be Krushchev relieved that Gagarin didn't see God in space.

How about a nice "monke don't know" instead of finding gods in anything and everything unknown.
The fact is that you need to trust theological experts. They spent years pursuing post-grad research in Divinity, they studied the ontological argument while you were partying. It doesn't really matter if you are not afraid of God's wrath, everybody should get baptized so that we all, as a society, avoid the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited:
The fact is that you need to trust theological experts. They spent years pursuing post-grad research in Divinity, they studied the ontological argument while you were partying. It doesn't really matter if you are not afraid of God's wrath, everybody should get baptized so that we all, as a society, avoid the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah.
That may be your best anti-expert argument so far.
I have been granted a vision by God. I foresee that Vader has read something like that on incel alt-right websites that he spends hours on every day, purely for research purposes, of course.
Actually, incels are not religious and don't discuss religion, they are too preoccupied with women and injustice.
The "what came before the Big Bang? checkmate atheists" is the most common pro-religion argument making the rounds everywhere.
My programming insists there has to be something at the root of this universe, but what is beyond me.
This is something most people would say. Humans are programmed to search for meaning even if there isn't one.
This is most visible in how they interpret certain events in their lives to connect them into a coherent narrative, even if those events were random and meaningless.

Last edited:
Thanks! Me, I'm both vaxxed and baptzz'd. There are many similarities, you get a second shot, usually a couple of years after, if you got the first one as a kid. However it's pretty much immediately after, if you get baptzz'd as an adult. Then there are booster shots every Sunday, but you can do it even more often, if you want to stay really safe!

Best thing is, it's free and your grandma will be really happy about it!

The German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine (DGAI) and the Association of German Anesthetists (BDA) might consider revising their
quality indicator VIII - ...discharge protocols

Mr Stemen stabs a woman with a syringe full of his semen...

Quot555comeonnowquot+_22666f06594ce731ed088d67a6a4f661.jpg

Is there no end to this child's delusions? May he be struck blind before he reaches age 14.

Last edited:
Is there no end to this child's delusions? May he be struck blind before he reaches age 14.
Delusion? I would call it "valuable thinking" as it's aiming better future. Plus, i should keep reading news while i can read.

The German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine (DGAI) and the Association of German Anesthetists (BDA) might consider revising their
quality indicator VIII - ...discharge protocols
So, there is a thing that some german officals can do something to prevent same event repeat, and make future better.
There can be more things(related with education etc) just for the same news. But, let say only needed thing is revision protocol & update it with healthier way.

>Is there any offical institution in germany that will keep following news, and inform all related other spesific officals regarding -the bad news to think about- ?
If the answer is Yes:

>Does the spesific officals(DGAI & BDA at that one news) announce that they start to evaluating alternatives to choose the best & make it better?

>Do they(DGAI&BDA) publicize the improvement achieved?

>Is there another german offical institution that takes improvement achieved, and inform all other countries' related officals with complete health standarts?

>Is there any organization that constantly auditing and certifying the implementation of health standards?

As i think from that news, it's a difficult question because of many things should be done for better future. But, difficulty of the question is not something to be avoided. Instead, question should be considered.

To continue from the same news' example:
As i heard, in turkey, the level of competence in health services is in good condition compared to many countries and it can provide services at a much cheaper price. And, if germany goes revision after a news, & informs turkey's health officals.. Turkey can also take the precaution by reaching the best standard(up-to-date), and make future better.

Even if it is a single and rare news, those kind of news can be seen in all countries & Questions that encourage thinking about improvement in all countries, good questions imo.

Beyond the news above, I can also share & ask questions about some news that related with "eating insects/synthetic beef*/agriculture/family planning" to make it better ie. There are many questionable news.

*synthetic beef & insects should be reachable option for all. But, it shouldn't be priority. Priority is vegetables+fruits = real agriculture. Plus, -traditional method at eating beef- is subject to standarts that need improvements, but this doesn't mean it should be prevented. 1-real agriculture(veg&fru.) 2- synthetic meat 3-insects 4-real meat >>> libertarian and thoughtful sorting(to fight aganist universal hunger and economic hardship) . Extra deep note: My ideas lives as languages. But, for now, i think this order is best.

Can't Stand To See The Slaughter

Chorus
I can’t stand to see the slaughter
but still I eat the meat
I can’t stand dishonest people
but still sometimes I cheat
I can’t stand that air pollution
but still I drive a car
Maybe them’s the reasons why
things is like they are

It’s a paradox, it’s Pandora’s box
Is it ecology, or the economy?