Would you like to allow friendly fire on the EU Siege Server?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest to enable friendly fire on EU Siege Server

The fact is that group melee combat significantly differs in simplicity from a real battle, not requiring any concentration on your own weapons at all: just take the longest weapon and wave without looking around.
I believe that enabling friendly fire will have a positive effect on the skills of the players, and it will be much more interesting to fight.
I am looking for people who agree with my opinion.

PS: I do not speak English well and have used a google translator, so please excuse me.

Last edited:
At the moment, it is impossible to damage teammate.
Yeah so enable it ^^

Friendly fire is the possibilito to dammage allies :smile: Currently this is not enabled

On the other hand, you may appreciate to known that they already enabled it once but as it caused crashes in the game they took it off unfortunately

**** I read the title and had hope but of of course it is misplaced like always.
I think joining forces we will be able to achieve results.
Unfortunately, at first I did not see the function to create a vote in the topic, but now I have done it and you can vote.
Please vote now!
So we can understand how important this decision is for the community.

I suggest you share a link to this topic among your friends so that people write their thoughts. Thus, if a lot of people write something, we can raise this topic up and make it popular.

The siege server is currently the only one of its kind, and we don't have to choose. I see that quite skillful players play on it. This is not the old "Troll-Game" where beginners come to learn to play. I believe that many people would like to make battles more realistic and their skill in the game allows them to do it.

I think joining forces we will be able to achieve results.
Unfortunately, at first I did not see the function to create a vote in the topic, but now I have done it and you can vote.
Please vote now!
So we can understand how important this decision is for the community.

I suggest you share a link to this topic among your friends so that people write their thoughts. Thus, if a lot of people write something, we can raise this topic up and make it popular.

The siege server is currently the only one of its kind, and we don't have to choose. I see that quite skillful players play on it. This is not the old "Troll-Game" where beginners come to learn to play. I believe that many people would like to make battles more realistic and their skill in the game allows them to do it.
What? Reflective damage is needed. Noobs on Bannerlord are worse than in Warband and have never had teamdamage so we need a combo of both.

We had it like a year ago but you know how development here goes backwards more often than forward.

The best siege servers on Warband had reflective team damage, which prevented both scenarios of : 5 people swinging wildly at you without any thought with 0 consequence to themselves, meaning its impossible to win if you're the person being ganged, and it prevented the massive amounts of accidental teamkilling seeing as 99% of people who play on siege especially are idiots who spam left click and have less awareness than a bot.
Siege could be fun (if the maps weren't so dull, can we get a Vlandian/Swadian map...?) but its just frustrating to play especially as a melee seeing as not only do you have to worry about the huge amount of archer spam but on top of that getting ganged by a bunch of retards because there's no team damage. I guarantee you they'd all have negative Kills.

If i remember correctly, they were trying to enable friendly fire on siege servers but couldn't because of a bug.
So it's either the developers being very incompetent or they decided for something else.
Whatever it is, it's disappointing because with custom servers modders could make everyone happy?

If i remember correctly, they were trying to enable friendly fire on siege servers but couldn't because of a bug.
So it's either the developers being very incompetent or they decided for something else.
Whatever it is, it's disappointing because with custom servers modders could make everyone happy?
It worked but kept crashing the servers, although they still do that, so they just removed it and started working on something else. TW is basically an aut kid walking backwards with ADHD but no meds.

A bug? A well guess that project failed, let's do something else that is interesting. Trying the same idiotic thing as Google but failing horribly at it.

I've been asking for this for quite some time, we've already had a thread quite some time ago and...
We want to make Friendly Fire available in Siege as soon as possible but the Friendly Fire fix is tied up with another major feature due to technical reasons.

The best siege servers on Warband had reflective team damage, which prevented both scenarios of : 5 people swinging wildly at you without any thought with 0 consequence to themselves, meaning its impossible to win if you're the person being ganged, and it prevented the massive amounts of accidental teamkilling seeing as 99% of people who play on siege especially are idiots who spam left click and have less awareness than a bot.
Siege could be fun (if the maps weren't so dull, can we get a Vlandian/Swadian map...?) but its just frustrating to play especially as a melee seeing as not only do you have to worry about the huge amount of archer spam but on top of that getting ganged by a bunch of retards because there's no team damage. I guarantee you they'd all have negative Kills.
I remembered about reflective damage on one of the siege servers. This is a very good solution for improving beginners discipline. But I think that such things will be available only after the release of the dedicated server. By the way, is it generally known when it will be possible to create your own servers?

TW is basically an aut kid walking backwards with ADHD but no meds.
I believe that suitable psychostimulants are prohibited in Turkey. ?

And I am afraid that the developers have their own plan for the development of the project, but I believe that if we develop this topic well, we will be able to influence their priorities.

we will be able to influence their priorities.
you shouldnt. most managers respond to that with the cyberpunk way: push developers even harder(include more features in the release coz we've promised etc) and the result is a nightmare for everyone. While it migth be helpful to create a shortlist of 5-10 most wanted features of the community /but that means conducting a poll that reaches most of the different communities) and such; you shouldnt put preassure on devs . it nevers results in anything good.

you shouldnt. most managers respond to that with the cyberpunk way: push developers even harder(include more features in the release coz we've promised etc) and the result is a nightmare for everyone. While it migth be helpful to create a shortlist of 5-10 most wanted features of the community /but that means conducting a poll that reaches most of the different communities) and such; you shouldnt put preassure on devs . it nevers results in anything good.
I only suggested a microscopic change, believing that it would be supported by most players (which is proved by the majority of votes) and that it would not be too difficult for developers to implement. Instead, you propose to make full-length checklist, ostensibly to make the whole task easier.

As a fan of the game since the time of single-player in 2008 and the first multiplayer servers in 2010, lack the old native siege and large-scale epic battles. At the moment, I don't see any reason to play here at all. I am not looking forward to any other features anytime soon, I just want to slightly improve what we have. I'm sure the developers have a huge stack of checklists in their desk that will have to work for many months.

PS: What you suggest can be done by the community by creating another topic. But I'm not sure that anyone would take it upon themselves to organize all this information for free. And in general, has anyone really done something like this before?

And we should not forget that the developers may have their own opinion about each change, because it is in their interest not to scare away old players and make the game enjoyable for newbies. Therefore, any shift towards hardcore can be either rejected or simply ignored.

PPS: I'm not sure how correctly the Google Translator worked, but I think that you can read and understand what I mean.

The solutions to better gameplay is reflective teamdamage, not just teamdamage. The amount of low skill individuals in those servers is too high to account for such a thing

Back
Top Bottom