Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
veXuwBy.png
Lol! View the rest of this channel. This whole thread is flame-baiting.

Also trying to be a private moderator is also against the rules.

Stop trying to protect the pirate.... its pathetic. This community is so warped its actively trying to defend theft now.

Last edited:
Stop trying to protect the pirate.... its pathetic. This community is so warped its actively trying to defend theft now.
Yikes. What is your problem? You're always doing stuff like this. You have no evidence backing your claims and you are simply making stuff up trying to defame people. What you're doing is far closer to an actual example of libel than any statement Roy has made. Making lies about someone stealing when you know it's obviously not the case.

Inappropriate behavior
Yikes. What is your problem? You're always doing stuff like this. You have no evidence backing your claims and you are simply making stuff up trying to defame people. What you're doing is far closer to an actual example of libel than any statement Roy has made. Making lies about someone stealing when you know it's obviously not the case.
He admitted he didn't pay for it. He has confirmed he has played it. (For hundreds of hours). His profile is noticeably missing the ownership confirmations.

Come on man... this isn't rocket science. Happy to be proven wrong if it was a gift... but come on.... Anyone with any intellectual honesty knows exactly what's happened here....

Tell me directly with 100% honesty and sincerity that you believe he didn't steal the game. If you can do that I'll drop it and not mention it any further. I swear.

Last edited:
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I knew this thread moves quickly but I didn't expect 3 pages of baseless speculation. You want the answer, @AxiosXiphos ? My sister bought it, and our steam accounts are linked. That's the answer. Lol jk, I fought armagan in the spirit realm and sucked the game out of his soul.

Regardless maybe he should spend his time working on that - and it's community rather then starting fights here.

I unironically spend about 100x more time working on my game than I do posting here. I only come here for the memes. Should I increase that to 101x ?

Inappropriate behavior / flame baiting
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I knew this thread moves quickly but I didn't expect 3 pages of baseless speculation. You want the answer, @AxiosXiphos ? My sister bought it, and our steam accounts are linked. That's the answer. Lol jk, I fought armagan in the spirit realm and sucked the game out of his soul.

Riighhtttt...... :xf-wink::xf-wink:. I presume she bought you Warband as well then? Well for lack of any evidence I'll take you at your word then and leave it. I did promise I would do.

I unironically spend about 100x more time working on my game than I do posting here. I only come here for the memes. Should I increase that to 101x ?

My point is Kentucky - treat others as you wish to be treated. If you are happy (nay ready) to get all the same bile spewed at you on your project then so be it. But given how you don't play this game ( and I don't intend to play yours); we could maybe just leave each other be? That seems better for everyone doesn't it?

Bollocks lads; he pirated it. We all know it. He talks about singleplayer all the time.

Tell me I'm wrong...
You're wrong.

Also you need to learn to discriminate between people like our Roy here and people who simply do not like the game but don't necessarily go out of their way to insult people who do. What you are doing here is uncalled for and it does not make you look good.

You're wrong.

Also you need to learn to discriminate between people like our Roy here and people who simply do not like the game but don't necessarily go out of their way to insult people who do. What you are doing here is uncalled for and it does not make you look good.
Kentucky is incredibly hostile. Or at least has been.

Happy to draw a line under it - right here and now.

If you are happy (nay ready) to get all the same bile spewed at you on your project then so be it.

Look at the thread for my game. It's like 50% people taking the piss.

we could maybe just leave each other be?

I reply to you like once every 2 months, yet you talk like I'm literally stalking you. You say "let's leave each other be ?" when you just spent 3 pages gleefully insinuating I pirated the game. You say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion ?" and then vehemently tone police anyone who disagrees with you.

I would be lying if I said you weren't my favourite poster on the forums right now. Every thread you post in causes a tremendous whirlwind of never ending drama. Every post you make has just the right amount of coy belligerence, gaslighting and trolling, and like a 5 star chef you make it look easy. You've perfected the art form and I respect that.

Inappropriate behavior
I would be lying if I said you weren't my favourite poster on the forums right now. Every thread you post in causes a tremendous whirlwind of never ending drama. Every post you make has just the right amount of coy belligerence, gaslighting and trolling, and like a 5 star chef you make it look easy. You've perfected the art form and I respect that.
All previous discussion aside - I genuinely have learnt this like a skillset.

The key is to be just irritating enough to provoke a response while not actually swearing or saying any direct insult. You then basically bounce along the comments hoping they say something over the 'line'; which you then home in on.

Ergo - They say something that sounds even remotely sexist, racist or homophobic? You then ask them to explain it over and over again. They either double down and actually do go over the line; or they try to avoid it - either way works. It's a effective tactic. Also using full sentences and more involved grammar makes you sound stuck up or a snob - that irritates people even more. +Points if you can correct other peoples comments.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretty much a troll I'll admit. I definitely use a strategy to try and provoke arguments; and then act as if I'm the conciliator. Sure it would be nice if this forum was just a typical gaming discussion room; but I won't pretend that I don't enjoy all the verbal jousting....

FYI - I have absolutely no intentions EVER of even remotely trying to harass your other works. It's all bark. What happens on the forum - stays on the forum.

Last edited:
Any suggestion of a criminal offense could very easily be classed as defamation.
You literally accuse them of a crime;

So that still doesn't explain how Kentucky has played 100 hours of Bannerlord SP apparently without buying it....

Cause I can certainly make a guess at how he has done that...
Stop trying to protect the pirate.... its pathetic.
Wtf Axios? You have to be trolling now.

Edit.
Oh I guess you really are

Last edited:
@AxiosXiphos I have never heard anything so arrogant, so snobby, so condescending and as merlin would say "supercilious"
You know I'm stealing that right?

Honestly why is this a shock to anyone? 90% of what I do is argue with people?

I do offer some bits of feedback when i can. I also try to do a little tech support if anyone has issues.

Still is anyone here not trolling at the point?

Inappropriate behavior
This axios guy is now a confirmed rtard. You were being serious until people called you out on it and now you pretend to be a troll. You're just a little special, no need to pretend being a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom