Bannerlord was a gift

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
Bannerlord is a gift to us all from TaleWorlds. Most games go for 60$ and provide only a limited time of gameplay before going stale.

If we take Bannerlord and round the price up to 50$ and play for 500 hours, then that is 0,1$ per hour, basically free. Let's say you go out with a friend and buy him a drink, and he gifts you a pen. That pen can be used for a long time before breaking down, and the only real investment you made was giving your friend a drink.

This applies here as well. We are friends with TaleWorlds because Warband was given to us in the past and now they've upped their game and given us Bannerlord.

We are grateful to have been able to enjoy so much time with Bannerlord and for being able to enjoy it further into the future.

Bannerlord was a gift.

lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Let's say you go out with a friend and buy him a drink, and he gifts you a pen.
You buy him a drink and he gives you a bloody pen? What kind of friend is that??
Imagine if someone gifted you socks then? They would be your best friends for life.
Maybe Bannerlord is a pen, functional but not interesting and you need to refill it with mods and DLCs to keep it working.

You buy him a drink and he gives you a bloody pen? What kind of friend is that??
Imagine if someone gifted you socks then? They would be your best friends for life.
Maybe Bannerlord is a pen, functional but not interesting and you need to refill it with mods and DLCs to keep it working.
I never mentioned what kind of a pen it was, but you just assumed directly that it had to be some cheap stuff. I'm talking about a golden pen with nice engravings and decorations. A pen you use for the rest of your life. Then again, I guess you don't have any friends, so I get where you're coming from.

Bannerlord is a gift to us all from TaleWorlds. Most games go for 60$ and provide only a limited time of gameplay before going stale.

If we take Bannerlord and round the price up to 50$ and play for 500 hours, then that is 0,1$ per hour, basically free. Let's say you go out with a friend and buy him a drink, and he gifts you a pen. That pen can be used for a long time before breaking down, and the only real investment you made was giving your friend a drink.

This applies here as well. We are friends with TaleWorlds because Warband was given to us in the past and now they've upped their game and given us Bannerlord.

We are grateful to have been able to enjoy so much time with Bannerlord and for being able to enjoy it further into the future.

Bannerlord was a gift.
actually the true cost of bannerlord is

(Game Price) + (Game Hours X Hourly Salary)

So, for example, your entertainment cost per hour of 500 BL hours at a minimum wage of $15 per hour, plus the 'base' game, is $7,550.

I hope BL is worth that much (or maybe more!) to you :grin:

actually the true cost of bannerlord is

(Game Price) + (Game Hours X Hourly Salary)

So, for example, your entertainment cost per hour of 500 BL hours at a minimum wage of $15 per hour, plus the 'base' game, is $7,550.

I hope BL is worth that much (or maybe more!) to you :grin:
You mean to say you have no spare time at all? You work all your life? Are you a slave? If so, what are you doing here then, shouldn't you be at work?

So apparently cave trolls are a real species after all!
It is so easy to insinuate something because it goes against your own ideals and opinions. Low bar hit, no points for you.

I never mentioned what kind of a pen it was, but you just assumed directly that it had to be some cheap stuff. I'm talking about a golden pen with nice engravings and decorations. A pen you use for the rest of your life. Then again, I guess you don't have any friends, so I get where you're coming from.
You get golden pens with engravings and **** for buying a drink?? Maybe the drink is just a prelude to the real service you provide.

You get golden pens with engravings and **** for buying a drink?? Maybe the drink is just a prelude to the real service you provide.
I like it when you talk dirty, you must have learned it on the job. I understand what you are implying, but you see, MadVader, that friends sometimes give such gifts to each other.

Again, low bar hit. So easy to just send a meme instead of a real argument, probably because you have none.

HeHe, nice thread. Seriously though, while there is lot to complain about there is also a lot to like. 1100 hours myself and I feel I've gotten my money's worth already.

I like it when you talk dirty, you must have learned it on the job. I understand what you are implying, but you see, MadVader, that friends sometimes give such gifts to each other.

Again, low bar hit. So easy to just send a meme instead of a real argument, probably because you have none.
I don´t argue with trolls. I´m a troll myself. I can play "the game" dude.

You said you´re only interested in battles and that you don´t care about diplomancy, as one example. That was a good troll post and it worked.

You´re also not the first one that said something like "x,xx€ per hour playtime" so it´s the best game ever. TW just delayed their EA release, removed features that they announced and so on. It´s ok if you love the game. It´s ok that you think that everyone needs to love the game. But for me, you are just a troll (and it´s ok if you think the same about me). Or just interested in open field battles, because they´re "good" compared to all of the other stuff that some player expected from Bannerlord.

I can´t even play open field battles without the realistic battle mod (at least the devs are now talking to those modders).

Last edited:

Bannerlord was a gift.
You are full of it mate

This thread was only made because the OP is clearly envious of the 72K views and 2K replies gained by the original thread : "Bannerlord was a
g r ift"

Just a troll.

Really, its quite pathetic. I guess we should feel sorry for people like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom