Resolved Banner lord multiplayer was unable to start due to blocking of file

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Today i launched bannerlord multiplayer, played it for a bit, closed the game and then launched it again some time later and i got the application error due to a blocking of file, i verified files on steam and have uninstalled and then installed the battle eye launcher but it still does the application error. please fix.
How to Reproduce: Launch bannerlord multiplayer, then close it and launch bannerlrod multiplayer again and u will get the application error.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6700 XT
GPU Driver Version: LATEST
CPU: i5 9600kf
RAM: 16gb DDR4
Motherboard: MSI PRO-VH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
PSU: Corsair CX 750M

just close steam & kill all related processes and try again. also restart the battleye service. it farts like that sometimes..

just close steam & kill all related processes and try again. also restart the battleye service. it farts like that sometimes..
okay i will try taht next time, but i managed to get it working, i simply uninstalled battleye from the bin in the bannerlord files and then i launched bannerlord which prompted me to install battleeye which got it working. but who knows, at some point it will probs give me an application error again like it always does xd

This is a battleye issue so TW cant really do anything about it..
Ditto. The best we can suggest is to reinstalling BattlEye.
Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"
First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background.

Back
Top Bottom