Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Barely staying on topic...

xfAVK.jpg

cIyhZ.jpg

tEQt_.jpg

You are posting what some anti-vaxxer celebrity said on Twitter (and a quick check says she lied for hilarious reasons).
Why do you keep doing this? There's nothing interesting about wild claims by stupid celebrities. No one here cares about Minaj at all.
You should find a forum where people like you want to discuss trashy tabloid news.
Looks like White House cares about her tweets, and her tweets/WH's invite seems interesting for me. Lets see misinformation dissappear with that meeting & watch all these interesting event?

Here, another interesting news for me:

A valuable union's valuable speaker related with microchips, 5G, climate etc.

Looks like White House cares about her tweets, and her tweets/WH's invite seems interesting for me. Lets see misinformation dissappear with that meeting & watch all these interesting event?
No, it's not interesting, and if you checked, she's lying about the WH visit. This is also not interesting.
Here, another interesting news for me:

A valuable union's valuable speaker related with microchips, 5G, climate etc.
That's just some random news you posted without any reason, to avoid the tabloid poster criticism.
But tomorrow, you'll post more tabloid trash news anyway, so this is pointless.

Here @dijiTurk: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/nicki-minaj/tags/celebrity-scandals/ - your key opinion leader's life in a nutshell.

Honestly, at that point, I wonder if you are simply unaware or trolling on purpose. Yet again, you post celebs opinions on important topics, saying you find them interesting. Later posting an EU commissioner post about some other loose topics. I'm speechless mate, is it really worth turning on that attention?

P.S. Governments must react when 'viral' figures such as herself who never take responsibility for anything and often lie to a public. You confuse interest with prevention actions those people must take to save lives (even if those are the lives of stupid people who tend to believe in that).

Last edited:
No, it's not interesting, and if you checked, she's lying about the WH visit. This is also not interesting.

“As we have with others, we offered a call with Nicki Minaj and one of our doctors to answer questions she has about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine,” the White House official said.

Minaj said earlier Wednesday that she had been “invited” to the White House and indicated she was going.

The rapper on Instagram late Wednesday insisted a visit had been offered. She said she replied that she'd rather not have to travel and suggested something like an Instagram Live but a visit was never taken off the table.

"Do y'all think that I would go on the Internet and lie about being invited to the ... White House?" she said.
I couldnt catch that she's lying about meeting, but there is still phone call from WH. This is still interesting for me, as EU news.

That's just some random news you posted without any reason, to avoid the tabloid poster criticism.
Thats not a random news. Thats another interesting news that i wanted to share right there.
But tomorrow, you'll post more tabloid trash news anyway, so this is pointless.
Then, please catch the point & tell those news websites at all around the world to stop publishing trash news that can be interesting.

Last edited:
Here @dijiTurk: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/nicki-minaj/tags/celebrity-scandals/ - your key opinion leader's life in a nutshell.

Honestly, at that point, I wonder if you are simply unaware or trolling on purpose. Yet again, you post celebs opinions on important topics, saying you find them interesting. Later posting an EU commissioner post about some other loose topics. I'm speechless mate, is it really worth turning on that attention?
Roughtly checked the link. Looks like she's naughty, and stupid on some subjects, etc.
But, my interest was on the tweets that i shared here, not about her scandals. Press, safe public information, vaccination was my point, and scandals still doesnt prevent me focus on my interest on different things from same person.

There are some interesting points at EU commissoners' speech that effects; EU+rest of the world. Interesting.

Why do you checking news so superfical?
P.S. Governments must react when 'viral' figures such as herself who never take responsibility for anything - publicly lie. You confuse interest with prevention actions those people must take to save lives (even if those are the lives of stupid people who tend to believe in that).
I didnt say that governments or officals shouldnt react. I want all speak, and then, i also want authorities work on things as how it should be. After a clear progression with no question mark: Officals should inform all in all channels possible.

Roughtly checked the link. Looks like she's naughty, and stupid on some subjects, etc.
But, my interest was on the tweets that i shared here, not about her scandals. Press, safe public information, vaccination was my point, and scandals still doesnt prevent me focus on my interest on different things from same person.

There are some interesting points at EU commissoners' speech that effects; EU+rest of the world. Interesting.

Why do you checking news so superfical?
I didnt say that governments or officals shouldnt react. I want all speak, and then, i also want authorities work on things as how it should be. After a clear progression with no question mark: Officals should inform all in all channels possible
This is hopeless.

AbIUE.jpg

@Adorno this building reminds me of the 'Skynet headquarters' from the latest terminator iteration...

Last edited:
Interesting is optional tho
True, but you still post annoying trash at your own risk, that is, that people will react.
This is hopeless.
Imagine if you felt like getting some attention and posting here the first thing you see on your (trashy) news feed. It's not what you'd call a self-aware adult behavior and even when told about what he is doing, he's oblivious about his patterns of behavior.
This obliviousness is the problem, and reminds one of a child or an adult with autistic tendencies (I'd bet on the later). He has seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see.

He has seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see.
I know several types of 'quoting Minaj (or equally empty specimens) people' commenting on stuff but they have seen **** in their lives (not to mention gates of oblivion) and I'm far from calling them autistic... but I will trust you on that :smile:

Back
Top Bottom