I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope Bannerlord Patch Support will never stop after Early Acces because i cant get enough of new content. Its like all the time an gift for me when they release patches with content, even when its a small patch. I only hope they fix someday the Siege Ladder Problem because this is the most game breaking bug what prevents me to play the game at this moment!

Last edited:
I hope Bannerlord will be never fully released because i cant get enough of new content. Its like all the time an gift for me when they release patches with content, even when its a small patch.
I'll never understand this kind of attitude. You paid for a product it's not a gift, it's Taleworlds trying to deliver what they promised. We're not Oliver begging for more gruel.
beggin.gif

I only hope they fix someday the Siege Ladder Problem because this is the most game breaking bug what prevents me to play the game at this moment!
Honestly I'd rather think that TW put it on the back burner until recently, because if they really have been working on it for 1.5 years and it's still an issue that shows they are beyond incompetent.

I'll never understand this kind of attitude. You paid for a product it's not a gift, it's Taleworlds trying to deliver what they promised. We're not Oliver begging for more gruel.
beggin.gif

Honestly I'd rather think that TW put it on the back burner until recently, because if they really have been working on it for 1.5 years and it's still an issue that shows they are beyond incompetent.
lol I've paid for tons of **** over my life that was just that. Bannerlord is such an outstanding game....Anything new released is indeed like a gift.

I wouldn't really call what they've been releasing "content". More like bugfixes with the occasional sprinkling of something new. The real content is gonna come when they finally stop releasing patches and modders can work on bigger, more complex mods without worrying that the next patch is gonna ruin all their work.

And I hope TW will never stop loving you.
I dont know why u think that TW is loving me? I am just an very big Mount and Blade Fan and ive waited years like many other real Fans of the Mount and Blade Franchise, to finnaly see Gameplay of Bannerlord and at someday the final release date for an playable version of the game. You know we Fans have waited since the Announcment in 2012 a long time to play this game finnaly and it is now playable and ofc its not polished but the fundamental mechanics from Mount and Blade are there and also new good things like the new army creation system. I think like i said if the Sieges are at some day polished and optimised then iam more then happy with the current state of Bannerlord but what i was saying is that iam not begging for new updates but iam happy to see those new additions to the game even when they are small ones. I mean a lot of Developers have abadoned their early acces games and the community needed to play an unfinished product. I was just saying that i really like to see an long time service for the game because with every new addition this masterpiece of an game gets better an better. I dont care if the early acces takes longer and longer i want atleast at somepoint an polished and enjoyable game what gets never boring! We have waited 8 long years and another 5 years are not a problem but i want a game what i can play in 30 years and say this game gets never old and is fun forever like WARBAND!

Of course, it's nice to get updates, but it's not like they can't get the game to gold and just keep giving us more content anyways.

Why should we not be alive there? lol
By the time they get their space game out, real world space exploration would be very advanced. We will meet our first and last alien race, who will promptly exterminate us for inventing and embracing the concept of "early access".
But don't worry, up to that point we'll do very well as a human race. Except for Taleworlds.

Back
Top Bottom