Deaths of Companions and Rulers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, i used to play bannerlord in 1.5.7 with this mod because i didn't want any of my companions or rulers to die (want them in my world forever) and death wasn't an option it was just there. So with new versions is there an option to disable these deaths? I'm asking because i can't update my game to check it due to mods i use are outdated currently.

You can reduce the probability of clan members/companions dying from a dropdown during the campaign creation. One of the option reduces the probability to zero, accomplishing what you want.

Thank you for answers but i was thinking more like continuing my old save with this new version. I guess only option is to set it to zero on a new campaign creation?

Thank you for answers but i was thinking more like continuing my old save with this new version. I guess only option is to set it to zero on a new campaign creation?
If you update to any recent version and look on the campaign difficulty (may need to scroll down) there is an option for your clan members to have reduced or zero chance of death in battle. It won't stop old age death or prevent other NPC lords from dying in battle with you though. If you want totally death-free you must start a new game and disable death hand birth.

If you update to any recent version and look on the campaign difficulty (may need to scroll down) there is an option for your clan members to have reduced or zero chance of death in battle. It won't stop old age death or prevent other NPC lords from dying in battle with you though. If you want totally death-free you must start a new game and disable death hand birth.
Thank you i guess i'll wait for a mod.

Back
Top Bottom