Users who are viewing this thread

Since it's been pretty much a week, I think it's safe to assume you're once again posting a one-and-done? No further conversation, just... drop in to say "nope" and then never return?
As I said. This is exactly the first level where you don't actually speak with words, but by what you do.

What TW does in this narrow context is closed to any discussion and limited theyself to a "mechanical" one-sided statement. Thus, at the first verification, they contradict exactly what they were trying to say.

But as you can see, they don't learn very quickly. I wonder who will play their next game. The government's money that can be wasted without any consequences will also end at some moment...

But - anyway - don't worry. Skins for MP that no one plays will compensate them for loss of all of us ; )

Yeah, I don't doubt that they can do it. I just don't think they will. They seem deadset on releasing custom servers with the release of the game, and I don't think anything can really change that.

We know we're in a hurry, but these custom servers are very important to us in order to better develop our content in the mod community. If you have noticed, videos have been taken by some YouTubers for the development of Bannerlord.

The second video by the Redundant guy is actually telling people to just wait and do something else because "nothing can be done" and "Taleworlds is not a big company" that can develop stuff (like MP servers) quickly. Or in other words, "**** you MP modders, leave Taleworlds alone with your silly letters".
I hope you guys remember who didn't support you when you needed support, but will still make money off your efforts in the future.

The second video by the Redundant
He makes an absurd amount of clickbait on BL.
We know we're in a hurry, but these custom servers are very important to us in order to better develop our content in the mod community. If you have noticed, videos have been taken by some YouTubers for the development of Bannerlord.
I completely agree with you, and TW should release custom servers sooner rather than later, as it is clear that the current MP just isn't working and mods need the modding support. I want the best mods for BL, and you all do stuff that I literally couldn't dream about doing on my own and you have my utmost respect. Hopefully, TW will change their stance, however, I just don't think they will.

The second video by the Redundant guy is actually telling people to just wait and do something else because "nothing can be done" and "Taleworlds is not a big company" that can develop stuff (like MP servers) quickly. Or in other words, "**** you MP modders, leave Taleworlds alone with your silly letters".
I hope you guys remember who didn't support you when you needed support, but will still make money off your efforts in the future.

There is nothing unfair in what they say, I agree, we can't see any other way out.

He makes an absurd amount of clickbait on BL.

I completely agree with you, and TW should release custom servers sooner rather than later, as it is clear that the current MP just isn't working and mods need the modding support. I want the best mods for BL, and you all do stuff that I literally couldn't dream about doing on my own and you have my utmost respect. Hopefully, TW will change their stance, however, I just don't think they will.

Rather than their attitudes, their work needs to be faster and more procedural. It would be great if we were given a test module where we can pre-test in the early access process and the Future Plans process.

The delay to support custom multiplayer servers from launch has caused irreparable damage to the franchise. This should have been a priority.
If the servers are unstable, put it into the beta branch. Theres a reason why Warband survived as long as it did, it was the multiplayer.

There's no reason for me to boot up the game and play if I can't find any Australians to play with on low ping servers. If the server files were available, I'd gladly setup a server, anything would be better than some server in Singapore.

Private servers are coming (before release). But there wont be modding support before the full release for multiplayer, as it requires more as "just them files".
unknown-4.png

Some update for Private servers

Back
Top Bottom