Conspiracy Quest thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing this quest for quite a while, I have come to the following conclusions ..

(1) It's too repetitive ! There's only 3 quests types, Hideout, caravan and army, these repeat annoyingly.. Where is the "Kill" conspiracy leader ?
(2) Quests are given too frequently. I just finished one quest and before I got home, I was given another one. Ignore the fact I'm at war with 2 kingdoms. There's little time to do anything else.
(3) Players need the option to exit the Unify the Empire quest, at any time. Selling / giving (without joining faction) the Banner to another Lord maybe ?
(4) Istiana's Unify the Empire quest asks for " 2/3 empire settlements ". I have a city and a castle, yet nothing is happening ?

Last edited:
LOL! Well that's not going to happen in my life time ..

I thought 2 was starting point of world domination, 3 was confusing. Does anyone use factions anymore ? Aussies stopped using them in the 1970s

Last I saw, 2/3 of Australians knew what fractions are. The other 2/3 voted for Clive Palmer.

In all seriousness... If you stick around and join an Empire faction, you'll get your 2/3 well before your kids inherit. The way factions declare war, it's hard not to conquer the empire if you play for more than half a decade.

After playing this quest for quite a while, I have come to the following conclusions ..

(1) It's too repetitive ! There's only 3 quests types, Hideout, caravan and army, these repeat annoyingly.. Where is the "Kill" conspiracy leader ?
(2) Quests are given too frequently. I just finished one quest and before I got home, I was given another one. Ignore the fact I'm at war with 2 kingdoms. There's little time to do anything else.
(3) Players need the option to exit the Unify the Empire quest, at any time. Selling / giving (without joining faction) the Banner to another Lord maybe ?
(4) Istiana's Unify the Empire quest asks for " 2/3 empire settlements ". I have a city and a castle, yet nothing is happening ?

I have forgot this quest.

When you are at war, and they send you stopping a caravan at the other side of the map - which is usually achievable - but as I said when you are at war, you cannot decently treat all threats at the same time : ennemies and conspirators, especially because it is often far from the areas you are busy in.

I once took the non-imperial choice : the 3 empires simultenaously declaring war + these quests, not feasable.
Already you need to be very strong to lead war against two factions at the same time. So three, + the conspiracy quests... I want to have fun, not stress :wink:
Well the game still let us the choice to do or not this quest... at the moment, my choice is made :smile:

The ability of small players to SELL the banner to major kingdom - For a castle ! would be a win-win. Lord gets his banner, small player gets his settlement to become a kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom