SP - UI Can we get a UI element for trait score?

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Right now, you can see your traits but they just sorta pop up. There is no indication that you've earned a new trait. Nor are there any indications when you're earning points towards (or away from) a new trait.

Is it possible to get:
  1. Trait score via encyclopedia page by hovering over our character's name? That way we would know if we were close to being seen as extremely honorable (Honor 2) rather than just grinding out quests in the dark.
  2. An indication upon quest finalization or daily tick of trait score gained? Even if you don't want numbers included, a simple "Your men think you generous," "This was a dishonorable act," "Your performance in battle was valorous" would help connect a player's actions to their earned traits.
  3. A right-hand notification of new traits gained? Otherwise, the typical way I discover I have a new trait is random notables liking me a bit less.

I'll bring this up internally. Thank you for the suggestions.
Hey, I really appreciate that the third suggestion was approved and implemented.

However it still feels really bad to grind out quests in the dark, without immediate understanding what effect (if any) they have on our traits. I understand there are issues with the flood of notifications a player gets but when I'm turning in quests, there are no other notifications present (time paused on the campaign map) so it shouldn't be as much of a concern.

If nothing else, a means of seeing our own personal trait score would help connect players to the impact of their actions.

Back
Top Bottom