e1.62
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Hoboflame

Recruit
Summary:
Every single time i go to upgrade a troop now... as i mousewheel to scroll down they get shifted over to disband... having to use the slider bar now for every troop upgrade to avoid this is frustrating considering how often you have to do it. If some people want this option then at least give the rest of us the option to turn this crazytown off... considering the bugger all time spent disbanding troops vs almost every single battle requiring i scroll down to click on troop upgrade. On a side note... Bannerlords is amazing, love your work.

Summary:
Every single time i go to upgrade a troop now... as i mousewheel to scroll down they get shifted over to disband... having to use the slider bar now for every troop upgrade to avoid this is frustrating considering how often you have to do it. If some people want this option then at least give the rest of us the option to turn this crazytown off... considering the bugger all time spent disbanding troops vs almost every single battle requiring i scroll down to click on troop upgrade. On a side note... Bannerlords is amazing, love your work.

Hm.. I never get it when upgradeing troops, I get it alot when I try to slaugther animals for meat/hide to sell etc.
Where you only have to the option to scroll down afaik.

You do know that you can use the upgrade button on the top of the roster?
Where it will list only troops than can be upgraded, and you hit the upgrade choice(like if they are to be going melee or archer tree)
And as you upgrade they disappear from that page, and you dont have to scroll through lists etc.

So basically you shouldnt need to use the scroll to find troops to upgrade, I belive this was introduced in 1.61 but dont quote me on when.

Back
Top Bottom