Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguments shouldn't please the other side.
Right, but there have been a whole lot of extremely weak arguments on here from the apologist side. I feel that you were unfairly torn apart, but it's also not like it wasn't expected with your persistence, not that it's necessarily a bad thing. Think about the thread this way: it gives us salty Bannerlord haters a place to express our dissatisfaction. Nobody has to click on this thread if they do not like it and feel that they can't bring more worthwhile arguments to the table. If it wasn't for this thread then the "negativity" would be flooding other threads, here at least it keeps some of it in a particular corner.

Right, but there have been a whole lot of extremely weak arguments on here from the apologist side. I feel that you were unfairly torn apart, but it's also not like it wasn't expected with your persistence, not that it's necessarily a bad thing. Think about the thread this way: it gives us salty Bannerlord haters a place to express our dissatisfaction. Nobody has to click on this thread if they do not like it and feel that they can't bring more worthwhile arguments to the table. If it wasn't for this thread then the "negativity" would be flooding other threads, here at least it keeps some of it in a particular corner.
You are wrong. The negativity does flood other threads. This is not some magnet thread for the haters.

However, this war between fans is beautiful, it colours the world with red. We are but sands in time, repeating the actions of our ancestors. By the will of Soon, there shall be a reckoning and an awakening of features and improvements that will shadow all the haters and bring them into the light. For the light is powerful and shines upon our souls.

Blessed be the light.

You are wrong. The negativity does flood other threads.
I didn't say it doesn't, I said it keeps some of it contained here. It would only bring more elsewhere without this thread.
However, this war between fans is beautiful, it colours the world with red. We are but sands in time, repeating the actions of our ancestors. By the will of Soon, there shall be a reckoning and an awakening of features and improvements that will shadow all the haters and bring them into the light. For the light is powerful and shines upon our souls.

Blessed be the light.
Dude, calm down, this isn't The Silmarillion.

I am as calm as a leaf in a storm. Letting fate guide my decaying form. Until by the inhabitants of the ground, I am finally torn.
I've seen far better poetry by absolute amateurs.
I am as calm as a leaf in a storm.
This makes little to no sense, I get the whole idea of "I am calm and let the tumult guide me", but a leaf being thrown around in a storm is not the image of calm that pops into people's heads. The leaf is not calm, it's thrashing around.

While I accept that part of TW's customer base bought BL only for MP, you are a minority.
That is not the meaning of my comment. I was talking about within Bannerlord as a whole, at this point after playing SP for a hundred hours, the only thing fun to do is Bannerlord Online, regardless of if you are an SP or MP player. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.
SP engages players much longer.
Oh boy that isn't true. Most players play the single player for a hundred hours or so (a few playthroughs, okay, i'll go swadia this time, this time i'll form my own faction, this time i'll play rhodoks, etc.) but after that they are "bored" of it like skyrim. There are a good minority of players who keep playing it for every avenue possible, like skyrim, but that is a minority. On the other hand, Multiplayer players have been playing since the dawn of time it seems like -- NW regiments last years, and in my Persistent World clan, I have had the same core group of guys for 6, going on 7 years.
The review I posted earlier, in this thread, suggested new players (non-Warband vetrans) commonly played BL for 200-300 hours. That's a reasonable playtime for the price. However, I also want more to move my 500+ hours up to 2,000-3,000, because I'm invested and greedy.
That would be nice! Unfortunately it isn't possible with the content in Bannerlord, I'm sure you would agree.
I have considerable sympathy for the plight of MP only customers, even though I have never played MP. I had assumed that MP would be finished sooner than SP due to the MP only Beta, historical 2016/17 launch intentions that could only have been MP and the number of missing scenes and features in SP. However, that clearly isn't the case. TW servers seem unstable and crash-prone despite low numbers of players. There are clear problems with MP that TW must resolve before making custom servers publicly available - to which they stated their commitment in their formal response to a recent Open Letter from the MP modding community.
It's not hard, mutliplayer takes a whole lot less effort than SP in my opinion -- with SP, you have to add a **** ton of new features. With MP, you just have to have functioning servers, good gamemodes and a balanced set of weapons/classes. Unfortunately, TW failed all three of these aspects.
As mexxico stated in this thread, TW are not dishonest in their intentions. They are slow. You know this or you would not linger on this forum. MP will be delivered although it may be delivered too late to achieve the player base, which the MP community wanted.
I do agree with that. Part of the "pressure" I want to achieve is for them to get on with the game before I am too busy with irl work/family life and can no longer enjoy the game as I used to as a teenager. I still have a year or two left before bills and **** sink in, I have seen people be absolute squeakers in high school to having children in the timespan of Bannerlord's development. That's bad.
It's disappointing that extradition hasn't taught you the error of your ways.
I think of my extradition more of a Napoleon-escaping-Elba sort of situation. It taught me absolutely nothing and I will have my revenge.
I've never believed grift appropriate. Lot's of things need to be fixed and improved still in SP, but it's more advanced than MP appears to be based on player feedback.
Totally agree with the latter part.
There hasn't been a rail for the entirety of this discussion. The "rail" is the issues with BL, as the point of the game being a grift has never been the point really argued about, which has been broken many times before. Conversation can happen without a rail.
I would say that Bannerlord being a "Grift" is part of the issues with BL, after all, if there was no/few issues with BL/its timeline, nobody would be calling it a grift, no?
I've also never argued to defend TW against all harm, I've argued against you.
I don't disagree with that, but in doing so you have kind of allied yourself into the camp of the TW simps. Whether or not you are in that camp or not is debatable, but its undisputable you are a mouthpiece for them.
Are all of my points bulletproof? No. However, you've made bad points throughout this thread, just as some of mine have been bad, and no real good has come from this thread beyond the post made by Mexxico.
I disagree. It has definitely brought more attention to the game's shortcomings, as well as convinced quite a few people of its failure. The longer it continues, the more that message spreads.
The reason why I stopped posting was because I no longer wanted to contribute to one of the most pointless threads on this forum. If Mexxico's post would be forgotten barely a month after he posted it, and anybody who disagrees agree with you is labeled an idiot, then I know that I am not speaking with rational people who want to actually discuss the future of the game and its issues, only someone who either wants to stir the pot or has rose-tinted glass glued to their head.
It's difficult to argue with people when they say "bannerlord good, get a life!" Also, I still want to dispel the rumor of TW simps being "ignorant" as them being "stupid", its just a word to convey that they are not aware of the facts in front of them.
I also appreciated you mentioning me and calling me a simp. Really speaks wonders to your maturity. Either that or you just wanted me to post more in this thread. This'll be my last one.
Well, you are, at the very least, allied to the TW simp camp. Whether or not you are a TW simp (I would classify you as such) is debatable, though your posts on this thread certainly convince me of such. If you would prefer, I could call you a "shill", but simp is the current term to denote this type of person, so I'll use it. Don't moral high horse me.

Im gonna frame this
Normally I'd say "Awesome! Go for it dude!", but my extradition has left me penniless and addicted to morphine. If I could get some royalties, that would be nice...

That is not the meaning of my comment. I was talking about within Bannerlord as a whole, at this point after playing SP for a hundred hours, the only thing fun to do is Bannerlord Online, regardless of if you are an SP or MP player. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

Oh boy that isn't true. Most players play the single player for a hundred hours or so (a few playthroughs, okay, i'll go swadia this time, this time i'll form my own faction, this time i'll play rhodoks, etc.) but after that they are "bored" of it like skyrim. There are a good minority of players who keep playing it for every avenue possible, like skyrim, but that is a minority. On the other hand, Multiplayer players have been playing since the dawn of time it seems like -- NW regiments last years, and in my Persistent World clan, I have had the same core group of guys for 6, going on 7 years.

That would be nice! Unfortunately it isn't possible with the content in Bannerlord, I'm sure you would agree.

It's not hard, mutliplayer takes a whole lot less effort than SP in my opinion -- with SP, you have to add a **** ton of new features. With MP, you just have to have functioning servers, good gamemodes and a balanced set of weapons/classes. Unfortunately, TW failed all three of these aspects.

I do agree with that. Part of the "pressure" I want to achieve is for them to get on with the game before I am too busy with irl work/family life and can no longer enjoy the game as I used to as a teenager. I still have a year or two left before bills and **** sink in, I have seen people be absolute squeakers in high school to having children in the timespan of Bannerlord's development. That's bad.

I think of my extradition more of a Napoleon-escaping-Elba sort of situation. It taught me absolutely nothing and I will have my revenge.

Totally agree with the latter part.

I would say that Bannerlord being a "Grift" is part of the issues with BL, after all, if there was no/few issues with BL/its timeline, nobody would be calling it a grift, no?

I don't disagree with that, but in doing so you have kind of allied yourself into the camp of the TW simps. Whether or not you are in that camp or not is debatable, but its undisputable you are a mouthpiece for them.

I disagree. It has definitely brought more attention to the game's shortcomings, as well as convinced quite a few people of its failure. The longer it continues, the more that message spreads.

It's difficult to argue with people when they say "bannerlord good, get a life!" Also, I still want to dispel the rumor of TW simps being "ignorant" as them being "stupid", its just a word to convey that they are not aware of the facts in front of them.

Well, you are, at the very least, allied to the TW simp camp. Whether or not you are a TW simp (I would classify you as such) is debatable, though your posts on this thread certainly convince me of such. If you would prefer, I could call you a "shill", but simp is the current term to denote this type of person, so I'll use it. Don't moral high horse me.

Normally I'd say "Awesome! Go for it dude!", but my extradition has left me penniless and addicted to morphine. If I could get some royalties, that would be nice...
Come on man! Get a life! It would be better for you than to constantly post on the... uhhm... you know, you know the thing!

Guess I'll take back my "last post" thing to clarify somethings.
Don't moral high horse me.
That wasn't me being on a moral high horse, that was me calling you immature. Throughout this post you have insulted and demeaned, you can barely make your points without belittling the other side.

Also, I'm not "allied" to any camp. If someone who defends TW makes a bad point, I'll disagree with them. If you think that there are two distinct camps, then you are not helping the conversation. People who like BL aren't "TW Simps/Shills", they just disagree with you. I'm not some "mouthpiece" for the TW simp camp, I just disagree with you and I voice my opinion. This isn't politics, this is a video game forum with people discussing their opinions on a video game.

And if you call me a shill after I have made it incredibly clear that I am not entirely stoked with the state of the game, and want things to change, then you won't settle for anything less then absolute devotion to your viewpoint. That mindset really doesn't lend itself to actual discussion.
It's difficult to argue with people when they say "bannerlord good, get a life!"
Hardly anyone has done that. If anything, more vitriol has come from you then anyone else. There is a good reason as to why you were muted in this thread. You know, it actually kinda gives you an idea of what it is like for me to post in this thread. It's difficult to argue with people when they say "bannerlord bad, get a life!"

As for what Shakenspeare said:
Think about the thread this way: it gives us salty Bannerlord haters a place to express our dissatisfaction.
This thread is an outlet to for people to voice their problems with the game. And a lot of that time, the discussions in this thread are hardly constructive and amount of basically just bashing the game and devs. While this thread may seem to serve as a quarantine, this thread just makes it seem like this is ok. This thread has essentially been an echo-chamber for people who have been dissatisfied with the game, making viewpoints more and more salty as time passed.

That wasn't me being on a moral high horse, that was me calling you immature. Throughout this post you have insulted and demeaned, you can barely make your points without belittling the other side.
People of all ages use the term "simp". It's just in the modern vernacular at this point and if you don't agree with that you don't have to use it, but that doesn't mean that people who do are immature. I have insulted and demeaned people sure, but it is difficult to argue with "bannerlord good get a life"

Also, I'm not "allied" to any camp. If someone who defends TW makes a bad point, I'll disagree with them. If you think that there are two distinct camps, then you are not helping the conversation. People who like BL aren't "TW Simps/Shills", they just disagree with you. I'm not some "mouthpiece" for the TW simp camp, I just disagree with you and I voice my opinion. This isn't politics, this is a video game forum with people discussing their opinions on a video game.
I wouldn't say there are two distinct "camps", but there are certainly the people who simp for TW and there are the people who hold them accountable for their failures. I would say that people who enjoy Bannerlord are either simps for TW/shills or people who are ignorant to why Bannerlord is bad and why Warband is far better. There are no other types of people in the camp of those who enjoy it. Those are the only two.
And if you call me a shill after I have made it incredibly clear that I am not entirely stoked with the state of the game, and want things to change, then you won't settle for anything less then absolute devotion to your viewpoint. That mindset really doesn't lend itself to actual discussion.
I am devoted to my point because I believe it is correct, should the circumstances change or someone convinces me of the opposite, then I will change my view. However, from what i've seen, there's no evidence at this current moment that will convince me that Bannerlord is anything less than an incomplete, dev-helled prototype that needs to be criticized until it is fixed.
Hardly anyone has done that. If anything, more vitriol has come from you then anyone else. There is a good reason as to why you were muted in this thread. You know, it actually kinda gives you an idea of what it is like for me to post in this thread. It's difficult to argue with people when they say "bannerlord bad, get a life!"
Well, me and a friend Dovakhiin were meming and I was not aware that the moderator would mute me for that, we were not actually insulting each other. We literally have been playing hearts of iron for 5 hours every day for the past two months, if it was not someone who would "understand" my memes, I would not have insulted them as such. So that mute isn't exactly valid, it is for the purposes of TW I do not disagree with it, but I do point out that I wasn't muted for insulting some random person. The difference between the "bannerlord good, get a life!" group and the "bannerlord bad, get a life!" group is that the latter does not exist. At least not from what I've seen on this thread. People have either posted general agreement with the thread, or given their reasons on why Bannerlord sucks. They all have their own reasons, some are the same as others, some are unique, some are common, but they all give reasons, many of which are valid, compared to the TW Simp group which has usually just deflected or used pedentry to get their point across.
This thread has essentially been an echo-chamber for people who have been dissatisfied with the game, making viewpoints more and more salty as time passed.
If you people had genuine arguments to post, it wouldn't be an echo-chamber. But, since all the arguments that have been levied in favor of bannerlord have been thoroughly debunked, that's what happens. People just agree the game is **** and move on, with a few common posters coming back to see the progress of my extradition.

I have insulted and demeaned people sure, but it is difficult to argue with "bannerlord good get a life"
You've insulted me multiple times and I've literally never made that argument. Just don't insult people to get your point across, it is literally that simple. And, like I said, now you know how I've felt.
I wouldn't say there are two distinct "camps", but there are certainly the people who simp for TW and there are the people who hold them accountable for their failures.
There are people who get a hard on for bashing TW relentlessly, sometimes for valid reasons and a lot of times for no valid reason whatsoever, and there are those who just like the game and disagree. People who bash TW aren't some heroes who are the reason why M&B will live on for decades, at times they're trolls who have deputized themselves in order to claim authority on the topic of M&B.
I am devoted to my point because I believe it is correct
There's that, and then there's calling anyone who disagrees with you a simp. You can believe what you want, but our opinions on BL, at the end of the day, are entirely subjective. I don't think you can understand that.
Well, me and a friend Dovakhiin were meming and I was not aware that the moderator would mute me for that, we were not actually insulting each other.
You got muted for calling anyone who thinks that BL is better then WB an idiot, and then doubling down on it when multiple people called you out on it, none of whom was me.
If you people had genuine arguments to post
You people? Now what do you mean by you people.

You've insulted me multiple times and I've literally never made that argument. Just don't insult people to get your point across, it is literally that simple. And, like I said, now you know how I've felt.
Well, I don't really know "how you've felt", because the arguments I've put across are very legitimate, and as I mentioned, most or all of yours have been thoroughly debunked. There's really no arguing against "TW took 10 years and its still in early access, that is pathetic and absurd". It's just a simple fact that the state of it being in Early Access after a decade is an abject failure, based on the release of thousands of other games in that span of time. While you certainly have some arguments with a little merit, nothing is as ironclad and objective as that fact.
There are people who get a hard on for bashing TW relentlessly, sometimes for valid reasons and a lot of times for no valid reason whatsoever, and there are those who just like the game and disagree.
As i've pointed out and proved, people who like the game and "just disagree" are either ignorant of the facts about Bannerlord, willfully ignorant, or simps, because of objective facts regarding the gameplay and functionality of the game. As I believe I've said before, there are people who think the earth is round, and there are those who simply disagree. These are not equal positions. While the imbalance of Bannerlord beeing bad vs good is not as bad as round vs flat earth, it is certainly up there.
People who bash TW aren't some heroes who are the reason why M&B will live on for decades, at times they're trolls who have deputized themselves in order to claim authority on the topic of M&B.
We are attempting to save the franchise, because TW is on a collision course that can be avoided. Continuing this way is only going to lose their avid fans, and without that, there is no hype. The reason that Bannerlord was bought by so many people is the hype that the Warband fans created, sure some marketing helped that and won over some people, but again, that would not have existed without the cult behind Warband. If they don't win over their veteran fans, do you think it's the steam sale scum who have 40 hours on the game that are going to hype up the next Mount and Blade game? No.
There's that, and then there's calling anyone who disagrees with you a simp. You can believe what you want, but our opinions on BL, at the end of the day, are entirely subjective. I don't think you can understand that.
Opinions are subjective, sure, but the facts behind those opinions are not. Bannerlord is an incomplete game. Bannerlord did not deliver on most of the things that were promised and were wanted by the fans. Bannerlord is taking a tremendous amount of time. Bannerlord is advancing at a snail's pace and has pushed back their release date yet another year. Bannerlord has pushed back its release date four or five times. These are all facts that go into said subjective opinions, and one side has a lot more on theirs than the other.
You got muted for calling anyone who thinks that BL is better then WB an idiot, and then doubling down on it when multiple people called you out on it, none of whom was me.
This is the comment I was muted for:
71984e1fc47e320eefd85c920e982ba8.png

And, again, if you think that an inferior product is better than a superior one, which is backed up by facts, then you are kind of dumb in my opinion.

Well, I don't really know "how you've felt", because the arguments I've put across are very legitimate, and as I mentioned, most or all of yours have been thoroughly debunked.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my points had been thoroughly debunked", that's my b. I don't know how you can debunk someone saying literally wait for the game to fully release but okay.
"TW took 10 years and its still in early access, that is pathetic and absurd". It's just a simple fact that the state of it being in Early Access after a decade is an abject failure, based on the release of thousands of other games in that span of time.
Once again, Mexxico's post is forgotten. Different games take different amounts of time to finished, and TW hasn't had the greatest time developing BL. Calling it pathetic is, quite frankly, absurd, as they are still working on the game. And, pro-tip btw, if you want the devs to actually listen don't call them pathetic and absurd.
As i've pointed out and proved, people who like the game and "just disagree" are either ignorant of the facts about Bannerlord, willfully ignorant, or simps, because of objective facts regarding the gameplay and functionality of the game.
No, they just like the game. They don't care about anything else, they like a video game. I also don't get how this will help M&B out, which is supposedly your goal. Man, really helping out TW by showing them that no one actually likes their game and should feel bad.
We are attempting to save the franchise
Lmao, no you're not.
do you think it's the steam sale scum
Really coming out with an elitist streak. And yeah, a new generation of M&B fans will come up. This has happened in other franchises, just look at TW. They alienated their old fans and are doing just fine. Making sure the old guard is totally happy isn't the most important thing in the world when getting people to buy a game, especially when most of the press surrounding the game is still positive.
Opinions are subjective, sure, but the facts behind those opinions are not.
No, opinions are subjective. People can prefer whatever they want to, it doesn't make them any smarter or dumber. You just like those music fans who go "Man, Rock music isn't music, real music is Jazz which takes actual skill".

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my points had been thoroughly debunked", that's my b. I don't know how you can debunk someone saying literally wait for the game to fully release but okay.
The point that the game should already be fully released (and quite frankly it's sequel should already be out) has been pretty thoroughly proven at this point, having put out examples of franchises such as Total War, Call of Duty and Paradox games, TW has really no excuse as to why it is taking so long for them to produce a good game. "Just wait" is not an argument.
Once again, Mexxico's post is forgotten. Different games take different amounts of time to finished, and TW hasn't had the greatest time developing BL. Calling it pathetic is, quite frankly, absurd, as they are still working on the game. And, pro-tip btw, if you want the devs to actually listen don't call them pathetic and absurd.
Mexxico's post has been taken into account, however I disagree with parts of it. You can be slow and create a game in 5 years, 7 years is pushing it, but 11 and the game is barely playable has no excuse. This is, like it or not, a "double A" game based on its sales, and those have pretty high standards. Bannerlord has met almost none of them, and in a huge amount of time. A decade. I could have sired a child when Bannerlord began development, and that child could write basic coding by the time that Bannerlord officially releases. That is not normal.
No, they just like the game. They don't care about anything else, they like a video game. I also don't get how this will help M&B out, which is supposedly your goal. Man, really helping out TW by showing them that no one actually likes their game and should feel bad.
I am not saying they are not free to like the game, but if they like the game over warband, they either do not know why warband is better, are simping for the company, or think that graphics and the look of horses moving and turning around are key elements to a game's enjoyability. Those are really the only reasons i can think of, and in the latter case, that is really all that Bannerlord has over warband at this point.

The devs need to be aware of the uncomfortable truth that what they have put out is not cutting it for a large portion of the fanbase, however essentially, this is what you think we should give to the devs:
this-is-fine.0.jpg

I say we give them the honest truth.
Lmao, no you're not.
Source?
Really coming out with an elitist streak. And yeah, a new generation of M&B fans will come up. This has happened in other franchises, just look at TW. They alienated their old fans and are doing just fine. Making sure the old guard is totally happy isn't the most important thing in the world when getting people to buy a game, especially when most of the press surrounding the game is still positive.
I am not coming out with an "elitist streak", I am pointing out that newcoming fans are not going to push a game's successor to stardom. I am a big fan of newcomers, my organization on PW/PK relies on them, as people gradually leave the module/game and move onto other things/real life, I need those newcomers to fill the ranks. I have had the clan up for 6 years, and while we originally had around 80 members, only three of them including myself are still there, out of the roughly 150 members today. That I think shows that I care very deeply about new people coming onboard. My point is that if they don't please their hardcore fans, they will not create the same hype behind the next TW venture, be it M&B or otherwise. The people who just grab the game and play for a little bit do not do that kind of thing, and if TW wants to survive into the 2020's, they are going to need to right the course of Bannerlord so that the fans stay happy and will then make youtube videos, clans and give them free advertising for the next M&B game. No amount of ads will do the same as your hardcore fans doubling down for you.
No, opinions are subjective. People can prefer whatever they want to, it doesn't make them any smarter or dumber. You just like those music fans who go "Man, Rock music isn't music, real music is Jazz which takes actual skill".
Again. You can argue about opinions. You can lay out the reasons why you have said opinion, whether they are good or bad. People will not be convinced to your side by saying "rock music isn't real music", they may be by "Jazz takes actual skill" (its not a perfect analogy as both take skill, but I get your point). If you draw out a pros and cons list for Bannerlord, the cons list is almost never-ending, while the pros list is shallow. Warband's is the opposite, hence why I take the position that Warband currently is better, and while you are always free to believe the opposite, the facts are sitting there right in front of you. If you don't want to accept them, that's okay, its just you are being willfully ignorant at that point.

Mexxico's post has been taken into account, however I disagree with parts of it.
I think you mean you disagree the core point of it. He straight up said it wasn't a scam or grift and if they'd wanted to just bilk people out of money they would've released in 2014.

Which is, incidentally, the way games made as outright cash-grabs operate, rather than continuing to pay a huge number of employees for 18+ months on marginal sales, like you suggested.

The point that the game should already be fully released (and quite frankly it's sequel should already be out) has been pretty thoroughly proven at this point, having put out examples of franchises such as Total War, Call of Duty and Paradox games,
I'm sorry I didn't want to come back here - but this is the worst comment on the forum....

I actually feel physically sick at the idea of you using 'call of duty' as a positive example....

The game should be released - when it is done. Not before, not close to, when it is finished. You can complain to an extent about how long that takes - but this is just painful... All three of your examples are much much larger studios - indeed Total War has 3 separate sub-studios producing games under the 'Total War' title. Not to mention that all 3 of those titles are renowned for being buggy messes on launch and for sometimes years afterwards.

Awful awful examples.

Last edited:
The game should be released - when it is done. Not before, not close to, when it is finished.

No project is ever "finished". I challenge you to find any tech project, video games or otherwise, where the developers sit back and say "it's finished now, we implemented everything we set out to at the start" and then ship it. I can guarantee you that every game you play was cut off at some point semi-arbitrarily.

Consider a collaborative project with no full release like Blender, GIMP, OpenTTD or Dwarf Fortress. They are still getting updates after literally decades of development after the initial release. If Blender had been finalised 10 years ago it would have been usable, but not "finished".

Your insistence that the game is suddenly going to be perfect after a couple more years is what makes you such a laughing stock. Bannerlord has barely changed at all since 2016. Why you continue to simp for this game when it has done nothing but disappoint you is baffling.

No project is ever "finished". I challenge you to find any tech project, video games or otherwise, where the developers sit back and say "it's finished now, we implemented everything we set out to at the start" and then ship it. I can guarantee you that every game you play was cut off at some point semi-arbitrarily.

Consider a collaborative project with no full release like Blender, GIMP, OpenTTD or Dwarf Fortress. They are still getting updates after literally decades of development after the initial release. If Blender had been finalised 10 years ago it would have been usable, but not "finished".

Your insistence that the game is suddenly going to be perfect after a couple more years is what makes you such a laughing stock. Bannerlord has barely changed at all since 2016. Why you continue to simp for this game when it has done nothing but disappoint you is baffling.
Because it hasn't 'disappointed me' your pushing your opinions again... and insulting people again.

Why don't you try asking that question again - and pretend that you can't hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard. You know, like you are a human being talking to another human being?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom