Muted for saying 'horse archers are homosexual'

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realise you're the judge, jury and executioner in my case. You're neither, and you're not fit to be my judge. You need to calm down Judge Judy. So please, take your misrepresentations and fax me.
Who said I was any of the above?

Also, clearly asking you to drop ad personam twice is not enough. I guess you are a lost case. :iamamoron:

ad personam
This may surprise you, but I speak the Queen's English; although the Romans and the Normans left us their fantastic Latin legacy, the vast majority of us Anglos and mortals do not know/use Latin phrases or terminology, unless you're in a damn courthouse or come from the upper echelon of society. Do forgive me, if you felt that I have attacked your character. I did not mean to cause offence and going forward I will be mindful of your fragility and provide appropriate trigger warnings.

Last edited:
I give this thread about 2 or 3 hours before it gets locked for having no constructive purpose.
The constructive purpose is showing us what a clown he is, let him continue.

I have ****ing idea who gave you permission to speak on behalf of the whole internet community.
I gave him the permission.

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

Reported!
Reported back!

Dude come on, gaming is not the place to talk about your or my sexual orientation. You won´t have much luck in every game I know if you say something like "XYZ is homosexual" in a public chat. Nobody is interested in your sexual orientation so 99% off all gamers would assume that you use it as an insult. No matter the background, take the mute and stop talking about your sexual orientation in public game chats...

That´s one of the things I like about gaming, usually nobody is interested in your age / sexual orientation / religion and stuff like this. We should keep it this way.

Disclaimer: I´m not from Poland and don´t assume my country.

The constructive purpose is showing us what a clown he is, let him continue.

I gave him the permission.

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif
Bro, I just find this really strange post that you made about TaleWorlds haha
Hey,

I know you (TW) don´t like me and I appreciate that you haven´t already banned me.

So my final verdict for this game (as AngryJoe) would say: YOU ****ED IT UP!

This game could have been the best medieval game ever after Warband (you remember the game you made?)

You´ve released a worse version of Warband with better graphics, that´s all. But the essence is worse! So many features are lacking and won´t be improved. Because you don´t care, you already got the money from us, why should you care?

We won´t get the game we were looking for. A better improved Warband game. You have the engine and that´s all. You got our EA money and that´s all you care about.

You don´t care about what most players really want.

This game is dead for me but sold a good amount because of the hype you´ve created BEFORE your EA release.

And now you´re working on your next game. Nobody here cares about your space game, you won´t get the same hype for your space game as you did with Bannerlord. Never!

So whatever, there isn´t anything I can say about the space game that you can focus on. Keep on fixing minor stuff nobody asked for, keep ignoring your community as you did since like the release but still claim that you care.

I´ve wasted my money on you because I´ve trusted your hype train that already crashed months ago. You had one chance, you´ve missed it. So whatever, have luck with your space game!

Get all the money from Bannerlord that you can do. Try to keep your small indie dev game company image while you behave like Electronic Arts (but even they have a better communication).

Everyone knows you´ll fail at the "big game". I just hope critics will be honest and give your game a honest 5-6/10. And then you notice that you´re not EA, that you don´t have those huge brands like Battlefield, Dragon Age and whatever.

You have Mount and Blade and you failed to deliver and also you don´t care to deliver. You got our money so why should you care?

You call me the clown for voicing my displeasure at a mute, meanwhile, you're posting some unhinged stuff recently. The best segments of your rant:

"I´ve wasted my money on you" - Bro, this isn't a divorce.
"This game is dead for me" - Yet you post every single day.
"You don´t care about what most players really want" - I thought you would sympathise with my position haha.
"Everyone knows you´ll fail at the "big game" - LOL
"You had one chance, you´ve missed it" - You seem really pissed off with TaleWorlds lmao. I think you're way too invested in this game mate. I think.

I think I know who the clown is! I think you need to talk about your problems man.

You may find it funny OP but others may find it offending, honestly this is not a "hill worthy dying for", atleast in my book, so just remember this for the future and avoid this easily preventable way that people may get offended to focus on playing and having fun.

If your friends are okay with this kind of humor just ****talk with them on voice chat or something.

You may find it funny OP but others may find it offending, honestly this is not a "hill worthy dying for", atleast in my book, so just remember this for the future and avoid this easily preventable way that people may get offended to focus on playing and having fun.

If your friends are okay with this kind of humor just ****talk with them on voice chat or something.
I see your view mate and in hindsight, I would have done so to avoid the whole situation. Though I will re-iterate, in my culture (UK, you know the country that created the language that we speak), the term "homosexual" is not an insult.

This may surprise you, but I speak the Queen's English; although the Romans and the Normans left us their fantastic Latin legacy, the vast majority of us Anglos and mortals do not know/use Latin phrases or terminology, unless you're in a damn courthouse or come from the upper echelon of society. Do forgive me, if you felt that I have attacked your character. I did not mean to cause offence and going forward I will be mindful of your fragility and provide appropriate trigger warnings.
I'm quite sure you think yourself very clever, but I do not know whether you realize the fact that this whole thread was basically you showing everyone why your mute was well deserved, and also very nicely exemplifying behaviors that TW would most likely very much like to curb in its community.

But hey, you can go ahead and continue behaving in this manner, I'm sure it will serve you very well.

I see your view mate and in hindsight, I would have done so to avoid the whole situation. Though I will re-iterate, in my culture (UK, you know the country that created the language that we speak), the term "homosexual" is not an insult.
And i agree with you here, it's not an insult at all but that's just like.. my opinion man, some may find it offensive and you'll bite a fight not worthy fighting while you were just trying to have fun in your way.

Same way that if you compliment the looks of a friend he/she may find it flattering but if you do the same thing to a stranger the person might have the complete opposite reaction and say they felt harassed/assaulted etc so i would just avoid this situation with strangers that i'm not sure how they'll react.

I'm quite sure you think yourself very clever, but I do not know whether you realize the fact that this whole thread was basically you showing everyone why your mute was well deserved, but also behaviors that TW would most likely very much like to curb in its community.

But hey, you can go ahead and continue behaving in this manner, I'm sure it will serve you very well.
I thought you did not want to make this personal, remember when you complained about the ad personal. I do not think my behaviour has been poor at all, in fact, despite a number of insults aimed at me, I have remained calm and simply batted them off. Especially, when I feel I have been muted for a dubious reason.

I wonder what would have happened if you said something like "Horse archers are pan sexual" instead

There really are no times where calling something homosexual isn't meant as an insult. That's the thing.

I wonder what would have happened if you said something like "Horse archers are pan sexual" instead
Fantastic question, 10/10.

Yes, and I was banned for this (not only this) and it was deserved.

Same with your mute.

You also seem very invested into the game if a mute is such a big deal for you.
Wait a minute, you have said in the past, that you were unfairly banned. Now you're saying that your ban was deserved? Which one is it? I smell hypocrisy or at least double standards.

I thought you did not want to make this personal, remember when you complained about the ad personal. I do not think my behaviour has been poor at all, in fact, despite a number of insults aimed at me, I have remained calm and simply batted them off. Especially, when I feel I have been muted for a dubious reason.
Consider it to have been my final sign of goodwill towards you. As someone accurately pointed out earlier, this thread has indeed pretty much ran its course, and I already told you the important bits, several times, which you either failed or more likely refused to understand. I don't think reiterating those will do you any good, since you're so set in your ways. You could say that was me kinda giving up on you, in a way.

So I will not torment you with my "opinions" and "judgments" anymore, as there is no point to doing so. I guess this is the point where I stop actively participating in this thread and just enjoy reading it, as I must admit, your behavior is quite amusing.

En_UyElXMAQA6Gj.jpg

@kaide

BTW, I´m a profesionell clown so it was a compliment. I find it very offensive that you assume that I use this as an insult.
It's nearly always used as an insult so people will automatically assume it is, even if you didn't mean it that way.

I have no problem with it by the way. Mere words do not injure me and I'm not part of the snowflake generation.

EDIT: I just noticed you might not be talking about what kaide got muted for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom