Thanks for 500 hours... SO FAR (personal post, pls ignore)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was scrolling Game Pass one evening, looking for something to sate the hunger. Looking for a weekend "time sink" if you will. I had looked over the title cards dozens of times and saw WB amongst the rest of the rabble and thought almost nothing about it "just another game with dated graphics on Game Pass" "under a gig to boot"

Fast forward a few months and I cave and pick it up. I was promised "...a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!" and it delivered. 350 hours I put in to that game and by the time I "got gud" at WB and stopped riding in to trees while throwing commands, Bannerlord was on the horizon...

Which brings us to today. Around hour 500 of Bannerlord. I am thrilled with the work you've put in to making MB2 Vanilla feel like a true successor of WB. While some features of WB are missing and other new features seem wonky, I firmly believe TW and the community will continue to make a truly satisfying product.

Thank you Devs for the effort and bless your patience with TW Management and the Forum community.

Sorry but troll threads aren't allowed
Hey he said it's a "personal post" that means you can't say nothin, it's like if a guy says don't look at my ?, you can't just stare at his freaky ? and make fun of it, let alone take a picture of it and show the internet!Guys unload the pictures of my ? from 4chan, it's not funny anymore! Stop it!

Last edited:
Hey he said it's a "personal post" that means you can't say nothin, it's like if a guy says don't look at my ?, you can't just stare at his freaky ? and make fun of it, let alone take a picture of it and show the internet!

Big ? swang’n

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I agree with @T3CHET this game is wonderous and will be even better soon with new features and patches. I also happen to have 500 hours in.

People like @Poddicus are upset, and that too is a wonderous thing. It brings the community together in love and hate like a wheel of time. Round and round, forever and ever, until the end of days. It is like Calradia, this forum, with its various factions who believe in various things. And sometimes there is beautiful war where colours of the body are spread out upon the canvas of the battlefield.

We should cherish this community and its semblance to Calradia. We should feast upon its glory and its union. I love the haters, for they bring war. And I love the lovers, for they are my allies.

I agree with @T3CHET this game is wonderous and will be even better soon with new features and patches. I also happen to have 500 hours in.

People like @Poddicus are upset, and that too is a wonderous thing. It brings the community together in love and hate like a wheel of time. Round and round, forever and ever, until the end of days. It is like Calradia, this forum, with its various factions who believe in various things. And sometimes there is beautiful war where colours of the body are spread out upon the canvas of the battlefield.

We should cherish this community and its semblance to Calradia. We should feast upon its glory and its union. I love the haters, for they bring war. And I love the lovers, for they are my allies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*Looks at comment*

*Looks at user who wrote comment*

roos-stares-into-a-camera.jpg
giphy.gif

I was scrolling Game Pass one evening, looking for something to sate the hunger. Looking for a weekend "time sink" if you will. I had looked over the title cards dozens of times and saw WB amongst the rest of the rabble and thought almost nothing about it "just another game with dated graphics on Game Pass" "under a gig to boot"

Fast forward a few months and I cave and pick it up. I was promised "...a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!" and it delivered. 350 hours I put in to that game and by the time I "got gud" at WB and stopped riding in to trees while throwing commands, Bannerlord was on the horizon...

Which brings us to today. Around hour 500 of Bannerlord. I am thrilled with the work you've put in to making MB2 Vanilla feel like a true successor of WB. While some features of WB are missing and other new features seem wonky, I firmly believe TW and the community will continue to make a truly satisfying product.

Thank you Devs for the effort and bless your patience with TW Management and the Forum community.
Thanks for the kind words, mate.

I also love this game, I've been playing since the zx spectrum days,I played more thw500 games for sure, and with the exception of company of heroes 2, I don't have any other game with so many hours played, 500+,. this game hooked me, it have something special.

@T3CHET

I agree with you, although my hours goes along 200 and something... i'm just waiting to see what the new patches will bring and then commit for a full run, but there still a long road for TW before they say finally the final product, even they know this. :grin::grin:

@T3CHET

I agree with you, although my hours goes along 200 and something... i'm just waiting to see what the new patches will bring and then commit for a full run, but there still a long road for TW before they say finally the final product, even they know this. :grin::grin:

I’m glad I got on the Early Access as it will extend my enjoyment of the game as they change and add things. SPECIALLY when they surprise us with major features and a reason to start over for the 1000th time.

TW development be like:

tenor.gif

I’m glad I got on the Early Access as it will extend my enjoyment of the game as they change and add things. SPECIALLY when they surprise us with major features and a reason to start over for the 1000th time.

TW development be like:

tenor.gif
True... hahaha

I just hope they can do that before I get too old for video games, I'm 30 already, and sometimes not very keen to be playing.

They are trying to catch up with their stated plan and would not surprise you with new, exciting features, which you are expecting for some strange reason. You are obviously not following the development.
In the best case they would add new features after they finally release (sometime in 2022). They do seem to plan on adding significant content after the release, but given the pace of development, you may have to wait for a long time to see anything exciting from Taleworlds (the exciting stuff will be made by modders).
TW development be like:

tenor.gif
That's delusional, there's no other word for it.

Last edited:

TW development be like:

tenor.gif
Devs have stated more than once there's nothing substantial that's going to be added besides what has been planned. This is a combat simulator with a few diplomatic and kingdom features and a sprinkling of rpg nothing more. The only thing that's going to bring any life to this game is mods and more specifically overhaul mods.

Back
Top Bottom