FIX THE SERVERS FFS

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously, what the hell is Taleworlds doing at this point? It's as if the only thing the developers have developed recently are crack addictions. Why even release updates for multiplayer if you aren't going to fix the most glaring issue of all, that being the CONSTANT server crashes!? CONSTANT! IT HAPPENS LITERALLY EVERY ****ING GAME!!! I've held out hope for nearly 800 hours that Taleworlds was eventually going to fix this abomination, but I've come to the realization that they simply either don't give a **** about the community, or are just too incompetent to understand what they need to do to make their game playable. I just can't understand why they're worrying about multiplayer updates instead of the crashing issue, it's completely illogical. Fixing the servers needs to be priority number one right now, all the updates in the world don't mean **** when the servers can't stay up for a single match without crashing. It's insane.

I'm not even going to get into the downright awful updates Taleworlds has released lately, because frankly none of the features in this game matter at all when you can't play a single match without crashing. It's a ****ing joke.

I've officially uninstalled the game and I'm just going to forget about this piece of **** game until some drastic changes are implemented. Games are meant to be enjoyed, but when the game crashes literally every damn match, it's not enjoyable, it's just unnecessarily aggrivating. I've completely lost hope in this dumpsterfire of a game. It'll be great if Taleworlds manages to fix this, but at this point I severely doubt that's going to happen. They don't listen to anyone and all they do is release retarded updates that nobody wants. **** it, I honestly wish I would've never bought this game in the first place. Taleworlds, congrats on killing off the 99% of your multiplayer playerbase, you bunch of morons.

Why even release updates for multiplayer if you aren't going to fix the most glaring issue of all, that being the CONSTANT server crashes!? CONSTANT! IT HAPPENS LITERALLY EVERY ****ING GAME!!!

Games are meant to be enjoyed, but when the game crashes literally every damn match, it's not enjoyable, it's just unnecessarily aggrivating.
+1

Everything else, I know your pain but take it easy man.

+1

Everything else, I know your pain but take it easy man.
Yeah thanks, I’m good now, just needed to get that out. After countless hours of raging at a broken game, even a pointless angry forum post that no dev is ever going to read can be therapeutic lmao

Woah, easy, big boy. Why you gotta escalate it like that?
Can't believe you've officially uninstalled, smh.
Had to be done buddy, had to be done.

Would you rather take stable servers or armour skins?

That's what i thought.
I can't wait to throw my money at golden boots!
Understandable, have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom