BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Class Restriction Vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clan/Team: BROs
Do you want to impose a class restriction? Yes
If a class restriction is imposed, which restriction do you prefer? 2

Team: Deutschritter Furor

Team: Deutschritter Superbia

Team: Deutschritter Acedia

Team: Deutschritter Furor

Team: Deutschritter Superbia

Team: Deutschritter Acedia
?

Cav have specific mechanical issues that are making them broken, unfortunately devs won't believe us until we ruin a tournament with it. I think with cav breaker we at least have the tools to make it playable, so we should just pick a tournament to doom with no class limits so we can fix cav. Guess not this one now.

d88d6460a1408dc0222b60643eed9a21.jpg

Cav have specific mechanical issues that are making them broken, unfortunately devs won't believe us until we ruin a tournament with it. I think with cav breaker we at least have the tools to make it playable, so we should just pick a tournament to doom with no class limits so we can fix cav. Guess not this one now.
Tbh what makes Cav broken and is never gonna change is simply Skirmish gamemode. The respawns alone make Cav so "broken" the limits will never be dropped.

Skirmish and the class system are the perfect example for a concorde effect, when somebody thinks too much invested to change now. This new passive perks are showing that the "main" game mode is beyond broken.
Looking forward to Warband mod ?

Tbh what makes Cav broken and is never gonna change is simply Skirmish gamemode. The respawns alone make Cav so "broken" the limits will never be dropped.

Skirmish and the class system are the perfect example for a concorde effect, when somebody thinks too much invested to change now. This new passive perks are showing that the "main" game mode is beyond broken.
Looking forward to Warband mod ?
I agree that skirmish is creating a lot of the broken issues in the game right now, but there are other changes I'd make to cav (most from warband).

Battle mode when?

To be fair each of our teams made their own decision, so it's not like one of us says "We play with a limit" and we vote 3 times for it. Furor and Superbia were really close to "no limit" in our internal surverys.

btw. Battle mode is WIP right now afaik.

Last edited:
"battle" mode, yeah...

OT, bit of a shame to still see so many people voting for limits - if you think something is broken, spend a few weeks to demonstrate it to TW, rather than playing with the bandaid solution of limits forever.
Good saying @Namakan and I dont want to interrupt your discussion, but this is clearly stuff which is better discussed in Suggestions than here, I will have a harder time to read it that way.

I also extend the voting deadline for this vote to Monday - so everyone can carefully considerate in case more time is necessary.

The vote is tradition of BEAST. It shows some reflection also how the community thinks of the balance and I hope most teams exercise their vote in the light of actual deliberation.

What I certainly wont do is become a tyrant on the matter, so the community should repeal the restriction in the way it was initially enacted.

The class restriction has been approved by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom