This update absolutely sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

The class system was already hot garbage, and now with the most recent update, Taleworlds is just doubling down on an already terrible system, which by the way is completely inferior to Warband’s simple multiplayer that just allowed the player to pick their own loadout. But wow … the recently added perks are downright nonsensical. Increased swing speed? Boosted damage? What purpose do things like this serve, other than to overcomplicate and unbalance the game even further? Who asked for this? Who wanted this? Furthermore, the combat also seems to be even more slowed down for some reason.

Bannerlord multiplayer is already dead, obviously, but with autistic updates such as this, Taleworlds is just dragging it through the mud even further and it’s just sad. They’ve completely neglected fixing fundamental issues in the game, such as the constant server crashing, in favor of adding unnecessary and retarded updates like this. All they’ve managed to do for multiplayer since the game launched is break it even further lol.

Also, I’d like to ask, is there anybody out there that genuinely prefers Bannerlord’s loadout system to Warband’s, and if so why? From what I’ve seen, what remains of the Bannerlord multiplayer community unanimously agrees that it’s complete **** compared to Warband, which is why it’s so mindboggling to me to see TW doubling down rather than listening to the community. The fact is, if Taleworlds actually started listening to people rather than jacking off and picking their noses all day and releasing trash updates that nobody wants, multiplayer could be revived completely within a month.

I agree with all of this, warband's loadout system was by far superior. And the game literally feels like ****, I usually play a few games when I get home from work, but I played 10 minutes today and now I feel like uninstalling. My only hope is that the S&M team is able to release our mod, but god knows TWs will probably just hold Custom Servers over our heads because their jealous that we can actually deliver to our supporters.

Why do i fully expect Bannerlord to devolve back into a game of "win game by having more archers than the enemy team" in two weeks from now?

Before you know it, TaleWorlds will probably give light archers the already OP Looter perk in a hotfix or three.

Why do i fully expect Bannerlord to devolve back into a game of "win game by having more archers than the enemy team" in two weeks from now?

Before you know it, TaleWorlds will probably give light archers the already OP Looter perk in a hotfix or three.

Do you smoke some sort of substance before you come onto the forums?

Do you smoke some sort of substance before you come onto the forums?
So "overpowered class with absolutely no counter-play" = perfectly balanced. Gotcha.
**** this, I'm going back to Warband when the new balance changes stop being new. At least from now until next week or so, people are curious enough about the new changes to actually play something other than the archer class. Which also gained a horse slayer perk for nearly every archer.

I'm not gonna stop you, Warband will never be surpassed if this is what they've spent their time doing.
Warband still has its fair share of problems that can really only be fixed by a new game, but TaleWorlds seems to add problems to Bannerlord that are worse than the problems I have with Warband, so...

I wanna think that some folks at TaleWorlds should host a fighting game tournament in their offices. Suppose there are some mechanics from that genre that could be of some benefit to M&B's combat.

Inappropriate language
Fully agree, stupid update, keep giving us dumb **** but won't fix the server crashing issue that has been going on for MONTHS, or private servers.

Bannerlord's multiplayer isn't bad persee, it's just bad compared to other similar games and specially compared to it's predecessor and no better animations or 3d models can change that.

If they had copied warband's multiplayer feature by feature and just replaced factions and models it would be perfect, they could still have their cool captain mode to say "you see? we innovated!" and a good game at the same time..

When i want multiplayer M&B i always go back to warband despite the dated graphics cause it's just so much more fun.

I gotta say I strongly agree to OP's opinion. The perks are really not what we need and I don't really understand how this fits the competitive idea. Getting kills will be less and less dependent on how skilled a player is..

I gotta say I strongly agree to OP's opinion. The perks are really not what we need and I don't really understand how this fits the competitive idea. Getting kills will be less and less dependent on how skilled a player is..
TBH, you can win your fair share of games with very little effort even before 1.6.1 simply by having more archers than the enemy team. Except this time, archers can also deal 75% more damage to horses and camels too because modern military shooter with a medieval coat of paint

TBH, you can win your fair share of games with very little effort even before 1.6.1 simply by having more archers than the enemy team. Except this time, archers can also deal 75% more damage to horses and camels too because modern military shooter with a medieval coat of paint
Kinda ridiculous isn't it? I mean who even comes up with these random perks, it doesn't make any sense.

Couldn`t agree more. You added even further limits to the already existing and limited **** class system. I really cant belive how far off the community feedback you're developing right now. With that patch, you took 5 steps not only backwards but also in the wrong direction. The game drifts off so badly from its core and everything Ive enjoyed in warband. I appreciate the work and "progress" towards MP but I definitely do not share your "vision" of a successful warband MP sucessor at all.

Couldn`t agree more. You added even further limits to the already existing and limited **** class system. I really cant belive how far off the community feedback you're developing right now. With that patch, you took 5 steps not only backwards but also in the wrong direction. The game drifts off so badly from its core and everything Ive enjoyed in warband. I appreciate the work and "progress" towards MP but I definitely do not share your "vision" of a successful warband MP sucessor at all.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom