Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

@MRay Not sure if your in charge of it, but when you assign roles to companions and hit ok, it doesn' stick and reverts back to you so you cant assign rioles

have you tried to talke to him via the i want to asign you to a new role as a workaround ?

Edit: yes that works you can give em roles via talking to the wanderer

Last edited:
I'm mostly just happy that menus and the campaign map seems a little faster. Not perfect, but at least I'm not hanging for 5 seconds every time I open a menu :smile:

• Clan party member role assignment tooltip now shows the explicit effects that the hero will have on the party.

Oh amazing to see! Thanks for making this happen @MRay
  • Removed the hard conditions that prevented the player from sending a companion to resolve an issue. Instead, the companion skill in relation to the issue skill requirements will determine the success chance.
Awesome, it will be nice to try and level companions up this way. Any advanced word on what happens if a companion fails?

It is more preferable to have relatively small but frequent patches like this instead of waiting for weeks.

Khada still got the Long glaive!
HRKSi.jpg

Brother got the double attributes and FP again :smile:
dBFQ1.jpg

Sister cute but I think she's got one of those new fangled Instagram girl bras
KS1nQ.jpg

Important stuff I check each update

Focus/attribute and perks not being assigned is a continuing bug that has been going on for many patches and gets very annoying and really needs to be finally fixed.

Brother got the double attributes and FP again :smile:
Do you know if there is a thread in support for this? Would like to track down the issue.

Focus/attribute and perks not being assigned is a continuing bug that has been going on for many patches and gets very annoying and really needs to be finally fixed.
Are you talking about the same thing as Ananda or is there still an issue with wanderers?

I have a question about spear bracing: is it possible for the AI only, or the player as well? if the latter is the true, how dos one brace his spear...., (heheh phrasing)

Back
Top Bottom