Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Carpe diem is a Latin aphorism, usually (though questionably) translated "seize the day", taken from book 1 of the Roman poet Horace's work Odes (23 BC).[1]

in german it has more the meaning of "enjoy the day"
and this i will do .. playing Bannerlord for 12 hours =)

that said

i got a child with my wife and cannot get her pregnant for a second time after 2 years and 2 wars i half missed out caus i stayed home =)
anyone know the chance for a 26 Y/o with 1 child ?

I am trying out e1.6.1 but I have a blaring issue that I cannot seem to fix and it's quite annoying.

Whenever I press any of the buttons, T, Enter, Backslash, and probably a few others, it brings up some chat window.
This then blocks all input from other buttons and my character gets stuck doing the last thing (such as walking forward).
This also likes to randomly result in a hard crash when attempting to close it.

I am trying out e1.6.1 but I have a blaring issue that I cannot seem to fix and it's quite annoying.

Whenever I press any of the buttons, T, Enter, Backslash, and probably a few others, it brings up some chat window.
This then blocks all input from other buttons and my character gets stuck doing the last thing (such as walking forward).
This also likes to randomly result in a hard crash when attempting to close it.
Pressing enter opens the log box in the bottom left, just press enter again to exit it. Like you said it locks in your last action so you can use this to your advantage to auto run in towns or villages. This is intended and not a bug.

smithing :

can someone tell me why my client is not satiesfied ?
Worth is a stat that you must achieve like the others (weight, weapon reach, etc.). Try making it out of better stuff.

Also, your smithing skill may not be high enough. I've noticed that if my skill is much higher than the requirement, the client will be satisfied even if one of the stats is clearly below spec. It does seem mysterious sometimes.

cannot resist and im sorry for that : bad jokes are bad

anyway thanks for the answer about smithing
i hope the fine tune it a bit so you can see what you craft
OTOH
i can live with a bit of random dissatisfaction , caus costumers are hard to satisfy as TW may have already noticed :wink:

Back
Top Bottom