how to make companions real

Users who are viewing this thread

STcloz

Sergeant
I have some ideas about how to make companions like real persons rather than a bunch of statistics and models.
1. The most important and interesting feature I think is adding personal unique quests for companions and let players help them. For example, one guy as my scout wants a marriage and that's the reason why he needs a job. So TW could design a quest linked to his wish, say, find a wife from a noble house for him.
2. Enhence the interactions between the player and companions, say, if i buy a valuable armor for someone he/she should appreciate it and our relationship should increase.
3. Enrich backgroud of companions, their homelands, cities in which they lived, their friends and enermies etc..

1. That would be very cool. Quests for our companions would be a nice addition.
A revenge quest for example, one companion has lost his brother to someone. Quests should be given after the player has gained the companion's trust (after a certain relationship level has been hit, once companion relations are implemented fully.)

Good idea.

Good idea, and do it like warband, where they give a short story once you pass their home village/town/castle or something.

I think all this can work even with randomly generated companions.

I have some ideas about how to make companions like real persons rather than a bunch of statistics and models.
1. The most important and interesting feature I think is adding personal unique quests for companions and let players help them. For example, one guy as my scout wants a marriage and that's the reason why he needs a job. So TW could design a quest linked to his wish, say, find a wife from a noble house for him.
2. Enhence the interactions between the player and companions, say, if i buy a valuable armor for someone he/she should appreciate it and our relationship should increase.
3. Enrich backgroud of companions, their homelands, cities in which they lived, their friends and enermies etc..
They're all great ideas and stuff that has been done in many rpgs. Idk if something like this is even on Taleworlds radar, but I think would make a great suggestion thread and if they're unwilling or unable to do it I hope a modder would do something like this.

These are all great ideas, would love to see them implemented. It would be useful as well when proposing to marry someone, kill or bring me x person and i will allow you to marry my daughter. Lot's of room for improvement here, i hope they consider it.

how to make companions real​

Having you tried using:
3JD6eqssjrBbFJMqqDiBDj3I7Rw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom