Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

It sounded like the suggestion was more in the direction of some sort of general sandbox simulation of bandits attacking villages rather than a quest. It would certainly be possible to have issue quests similar to these in Bannerlord.
I personally think train the peasants is weirdly quite iconic - it would be nice to have these in bannerlord.

Could be either one of those, I guess:
I personally think train the peasants is weirdly quite iconic - it would be nice to have these in bannerlord.
Train the peasants already exist in BL.
We get borrowed troops and once they all level up we have 2 choices:
Keep them and they turn into elite troop.
Send them back and we get relation + money

Train the peasants already exist in BL.
We get borrowed troops and once they all level up we have 2 choices:
Keep them and they turn into elite troop.
Send them back and we get relation + money
*Shrug* I suppose that kind of is the original quest. I'll be honest I think there is much more important things on the horizon anyway.

Out of interest - I never kept the troops; what do they turn into?

*Shrug* I suppose that kind of is the original quest. I'll be honest I think there is much more important things on the horizon anyway.

Out of interest - I never kept the troops; what do they turn into?
From what I remember (mainly playing bandits recently) they become lvl1 noble troops.

It's due to the way a kingdom generates peace offers - they determine an offer that every clan on the other side would accept. Hence, when you offer peace, the offer satisfies all of their clans. If they offer peace, it satisfies all of yours.
Oh I know, I've been trying to explain this to people with no proof for too long. It's beautiful to finally see it in action. Thanks again for your efforts in getting this accepted. (y)

Hair is still jacked on the campaign map

jG6pp0m.png

Back
Top Bottom