lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah the title is garbage but theres nothing else to say

Sure, the announced (MP) features are all nice, but frankly: Who asked for them?
The one thing people of any part of the community - casuals, roleplayers, competitive sweatlords, modders - all want are custom servers. You know that. And yet all we got is the same old "yeah later".
I'm aware that someone working on UI stuff isn't magically going to start working on custom servers - but the people you have got working in that area, what have they been doing for the last year? Why do we not have custom servers yet?
And once again, this wouldn't be as much of an issue if your own servers ran well, but they don't. Yes, crashing will still happen with custom servers, but at least we can host them somewhere where not half the playerbase has a ****ty connection and/or basically requires a VPN to play. Oh and maybe South America would have some servers by this point...
Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.
lol

again, the new features are nice and I appreciate them. But it's really hard to not scream "misplaced priorities" right now.

Last edited:
We know TW made Bannerlord with the intent of making it a ESports game, but I never seen it as such, most of people couldn't care less about the competetive side of m&b, many of us just want that sweet private servers, so we can all hop on it and have a massive 200 player battle or a siege...

We know TW made Bannerlord with the intent of making it a ESports game, but I never seen it as such, most of people couldn't care less about the competetive side of m&b, many of us just want that sweet private servers, so we can all hop on it and have a massive 200 player battle or a siege...
they failed to make it good for esports anyways.

No spectator client no viewers no esport. Every single company in the history of the world knows this, and spec tools hasnt been mentioned for months. Theres absolutely zero chance in gods green heavenly hell that they want this game to be an esport when theyre not willing to make even a basic spectator tool so a competetive scene can be made.

There will be no custom servers before official release.

No one wants them more than us casuls, but I'd do the same if I was in charge of an early acces product.

Back
Top Bottom