Users who are viewing this thread

camdenkatz

Recruit
Hey everybody, I just want to say I love that TaleWorlds has this forum in place on their website. It's a great little tool, and just shows how dedicated they are to not just making a game, but cultivating a healthy community around said game. In the spirit of that cultivation, I recently wrote several articles on Bannerlord for a game journalism site called GamersDecide that holds those same community values that TaleWorlds does. I'm not here to plug them though, I just wanted to share the opinion pieces I wrote with you all and hopefully help out some new players and spark further discussion. I can't link the articles on here because of the rules for new registers, but if any of you are interested in reading them, go onto GamersDecide, search the name Camden Katz, click on the users tab and my name, and the articles should be at the bottom of my profile. Let me know whatcha think if you read them! Thanks.

I looked at one randomly, you say the aserai master archer, Vanguard Faris and palace guards are thier top 3 troops, that's a goof, how can you rate any of those above the Aserai Mameluke Heavy Cavalry?
Game journalism was a mistake.
I looked at another one and I see you have @ItalianSpartacus vids in it for some reason? Did you get permission? I wouldn't want anything I wrote or made associated with that junk guide.
https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/mount-and-blade-2-best-archer-units
^You got a bunch of people's videos on there and no credit given. Take it down an say you're sorry.

Hey everybody, I just want to say I love that TaleWorlds has this forum in place on their website. It's a great little tool, and just shows how dedicated they are to not just making a game, but cultivating a healthy community around said game. In the spirit of that cultivation, I recently wrote several articles on Bannerlord for a game journalism site called GamersDecide that holds those same community values that TaleWorlds does. I'm not here to plug them though, I just wanted to share the opinion pieces I wrote with you all and hopefully help out some new players and spark further discussion. I can't link the articles on here because of the rules for new registers, but if any of you are interested in reading them, go onto GamersDecide, search the name Camden Katz, click on the users tab and my name, and the articles should be at the bottom of my profile. Let me know whatcha think if you read them! Thanks.
Welcome to the lion's den :razz:

Hey everybody, I just want to say I love that TaleWorlds has this forum in place on their website. It's a great little tool, and just shows how dedicated they are to not just making a game, but cultivating a healthy community around said game.
If you are brownnosing to the dev company, at least make a credible effort. Every game has a forum.
I fully expected a redirect to an onlyfans account by the end of this post because of how fishy it sounds.

Navigating that website was a pain, and is probably one of the uglier journalism sites I've seen, but regardless.. yes, some of us have seen the articles you've written. In fact, some people have already talked about one of your articles, in both positive and negative ways.. but mostly negative - if you're interested, the 'discussion' is still fresh.

Won't really get more into it as journalism and the sort aren't my thing, but either way.. welcome, this is the TW forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Well, at least you (or your hosting provided) is using CloudFlare for CDN and DDOS-mitigation, and you are also using an ECC cipher suite which I don't see much, so good job at least making sure SSL Labs does not **** on you.

Now as far as the content, layout, lack of attribution, and the tons of pop ups and ads you used to monetize your content....different story.

Back
Top Bottom