SP - General Thoughts on recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

couple of changes to the recruitment system to make it slightly more realistic and challenging:
  • you cannot recruit troops with level above your character level
  • if not in any faction can recruit only mercenaries
  • if joined a faction can recruit from every town of that faction and only from villages that you own (if you dont have a fief than only from towns)
  • extend the respawn time of available recruits / mercs
  • all above should apply to AI as well
  • minor factions should only have its own troops (need to extend their troop trees)

Second and third generations generation would have a a very weak army in comparison to characters with player agency who can farm stuff unless the NPCs spawn on a higher level already - which I'm OK with since I seem to dominate the swarms of lady generals who wear a dress with no weapons or shield and die from one hit. However, for realism's sake, this would be a nice addition if there was a "Realistic" difficulty setting in Bannerlord almost like a Viking Conquest level of difficulty in comparison to Warband.

Second and third generations generation would have a a very weak army in comparison to characters with player agency who can farm stuff unless the NPCs spawn on a higher level already - which I'm OK with since I seem to dominate the swarms of lady generals who wear a dress with no weapons or shield and die from one hit. However, for realism's sake, this would be a nice addition if there was a "Realistic" difficulty setting in Bannerlord almost like a Viking Conquest level of difficulty in comparison to Warband.
Obviously whole NPC succession needs rework

Back
Top Bottom