The game is actually worse. How?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, that rumor comes from a job listing they had that mentioned they were looking for artists with "a sci-fi interest for an unannounced project". Not too many directions that could go, I doubt it's dlc. The job listing was deleted when people started talking about it.
The first ad was also about a hard surface artist, suggesting mechs or guns. There were 2 more job ads about the same project (one is still available) and we can safely assume they moved staff internally from Bannerlord to Spacelord.
I swear I saw a moderator say maybe it's a DLC also one of the Devs made a space game saying look at what you can do with our mod creation tools
I think I remember this, it was some kind of silly arcade game with asteroids? Nothing to do with DLCs or anything else, just bored devs.

The first ad was also about a hard surface artist, suggesting mechs or guns. There were 2 more job ads about the same project (one is still available) and we can safely assume they moved staff internally from Bannerlord to Spacelord.
They seem to have mostly abandoned the expansion of Bannerlord, for the sake of their space game and the console ports for Bannerlord. Hope everyone is happy with how Bannerlord turned out, why bother with Bannerlord when you already took everyone's money, and can just do other things to make more?

They seem to have mostly abandoned the expansion of Bannerlord, for the sake of their space game and the console ports for Bannerlord. Hope everyone is happy with how Bannerlord turned out, why bother with Bannerlord when you already took everyone's money, and can just do other things to make more?
Honestly true, and very sad. They will keep putting out these meme updates for the illusion of care, but in all honesty, my hopes for Bannerlord are at an all time low after the 1.6 trashcan. If they could just release the public servers we can fix the game ourselves, but wE cAnT dO tHaT RiGhT nOw!@

The game is, and apparently only intended to be, a combat simulator.

Those of us who hope for more to not just be provided by free mod-labor, will always be disappointed.

I know, but they´re working on them since like May 2020. I think they should even add them even without the order of battle system. Banners just look nice, I mean the Banner mods on Nexus are popular. So just give us Banners even without anything behind them. Would improve battefield immersion.

Why would we have banners? Not like the game is called Bannerlord...

I stopped playing in May 2020 with around 500 hours, and started again around May 2021.

To my surprise some of the old bugs are still around, like siege ladders and many more.

Now we all know TW got the money to hire talented people with new skills and a fresh vision to bring the game forward. I just do not think this is feasible for them, for they already sold copies of the game to most of their customers. So now they are doing the cost–benefit analysis on everything but if the cost–benefit analysis is bugged, then ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom