Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-08-07_16.44.46_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe
Summary:Game crashes before Menu. Having this bug for several months now thorough several patches main and beta. Tried all the steps in crash -checklist and common issues.
How to Reproduce:2021-08-07_16.44.46_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:1080GTX
GPU Driver Version:471.11
CPU:Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM:64GB
Motherboard:MSI Tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung SSD 980 Pro

Hello, can you please make sure that your CPU driver and other drivers are up to date. Please let me know if the issue is fixed after the update or the drivers are already up to date.

Hello, can you please make sure that your CPU driver and other drivers are up to date. Please let me know if the issue is fixed after the update or the drivers are already up to date.
Hello,
thank you for taking up this issue.
I update quite regularily but did it again yesterday to make sure. No change, here's the new crashdump: 2021-08-11_17.02.27_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe

Hello, can you please navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete the "spriteData.xml" file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hello, can you please navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete the "spriteData.xml" file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Holy ****, I deleted this file earlier so I can't tell whether it was that again or the update today. Working again! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom