Simple guide for Polish storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Your troop must be able to wipe out 40-50 bandits without problem. You can stop making the quests anytime to gather more power if needed. Many people including me at the first time wait too much before starting the story.

I usually make some quests for the most powerful lords of  target country early because later it comes in handy. Especially in the Polish line. At least I suppose relation does matter if the lords obey your commands as a marshal but I don't know exactly.

A bonus suggestion for you: there will be a time when you must capture a swedish officer. Officer = swedish reiter in this case.

I got up to the second quest, delivering the horse to the king, but I got attacked on the way and the horse got looted. Is there any way I can get it back and continue the storyline, or do I have to start another faction's storyline or restart the game?

yea I did all the important things but I just cant find mehmid giray. he was never in the holds of the Crimean khanate. do u know where I could find him

warband123 said:
yea I did all the important things but I just cant find mehmid giray. he was never in the holds of the Crimean khanate. do u know where I could find him
Try waiting for awhile and if that doesn't work did you do anything to Crimean khanate?

i did nothing that caused a bounty on me. he is never in the holds and the Crimean vassals say they don't know where he is. Even waiting didn't work.

warband123 said:
i did nothing that caused a bounty on me. he is never in the holds and the Crimean vassals say they don't know where he is. Even waiting didn't work.

He is always at the Cossacks

Hi folks, having seen people discussing the Polish storyline, I decided to post this.

IF YOU DON'T WANT READ THE STORY BEFORE YOU PLAY JUST DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER:

I may miss some non-important steps, but believe that won't block your access

1. Burn the cossack village - to get the quest just talk to any polish noble
2. Send a troop horse to king (on road you will meet a group of bandit or what) - recieve when you ask for a special mission after burning the village
3. Ask any polish noble about the trouble time, then choose battle for Poland - The Deluge quest, this quest will last until you become the new king.
4. Ask any polish noble "how can I help poland" until they tell you to find Zagloba
5. Talk with Zagloba and then go to see the king to start a new special quest, capture a swedish( even a soldier )
6. Wait some days after you report then talk again, you will get the "polish relics" quest, prepare for battle
7. Then you will recieve the "Warsaw" quest, seize the Capital for Commonwealth, with the help of others or not, and keep it or give it to the Nation, it's all up to you
8. "New Khan", find that claimant, fight tartars until they have no cities and no noble on the map(if someone of them just doesn't show up, wait, or you can press ctrl+t under cheat mode to see where he may be)
9. the New Khan will ask you to seize 2 russian fortress, ( he dont really care if it's a fortress or a town or what ), do it
10. then Khan will form the alliance with polish, and you can leave him, return to Poland
11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
12. When you finally finish the "Return of a hero" quest, you will become again a vassal of Jan Kazmierz, he will give you...a village as reward, you ask for a fortress, he'd tell you"then seize one by yourself", so don't be shy, just do it, oh, I mean seize a fortress from enemy :mrgreen:
13. After this you will ask for the post of Marshall, to success in the vote you need to have at least, IMO, 10 lords as supporter(or more), just talk with them, if they don't accept or dont want to talk about it, do a task for him
14. Now you are the marshall, King will ask you to reclaim for lost city or republic, do that, battles may be brutal but all you have to do is fight, nothing more
15. then Jan will ask you to capture the Tsar, so catch him
16. Tsar will offer a occasion to serve him as the reward of setting him free, I never accepted so I dunno if that goes
17. Give your prisoner tsar to Jan, a dialogue between Zagloba will pop up , Colonel says he's disappointed by the King Jan Kazmierz, you can join his rebellion or choose defending the King
18.1 As rebel you will still stay in the republic, ur quest is persuading lords to support you
18.2 As a loyal noble you will fight Zagloba
19. No matter which way you choose, in the end you HAVE TO join the rebellion, if you dont leave the king after fighting Zagloba, the game will automatically end when you finish the "Zagloba rebellion" quest (it may have another name like that), saying the King was finally defeated though you helped him, you and your lord was planning to leave Poland but get attacked by a group of "bandits", no one heard you since
20. To finally oppose the King, you will get a quest named "German regiment", to fight 5 or 6 stacks of german mecs, each stack have 215 people
21. Zagloba will rejoin you once you finish fight these germans, ready for battle, it's time to face ised by the Colonel, but now I can't DIND Mehmet Gita to renounce my oath to him. All his vassals say they don't know where he is... any suggestions?the King
22. To fight the King, you need find him, in a town/fortress or on map, in town this will be a personal duel-like battle, you versus King and his have talked to King Jan Kashmir, been advtwo guards, on the map that'd be a normal battle
23. you finish "The Deluge" and become the King
I am stuck in the Return Of A Hero chapter. I

Back
Top Bottom