8OaAW2f.jpg

6uP6fjz.jpg

6VSxMXE.jpg

DvwQEuH.jpg

730DN8U.jpg

L59FRUD.jpg

6nYo5dv.jpg

Last edited:
I just recently upgraded to 1.5.9 so I'm testing out a few mods that are on my "must have". So far, so good.

3Ugn9Va.jpg

mTQjduo.jpg

Mostly I've been playign Warband, modules 1257 A.D - Enhanced Edition and just started up In The Name of Jerusalem again.

PxQpFIg.jpg

ylRPVd4.jpg

8jK6b9M.jpg

I think so too. The lighting just looks so much better. And even though the shadows look old, they had a much more charming depth to them. In Bannerlord the lighting and shadows look very shallow. I don't know how best to describe it, but it doesn't look realistic or pleasant, almost like there's just this dark overlay on the screen rather than it being day/night or a shift in lighting from the sun or something.

Incredible screenshots by the way! The scenery in Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla is incredible!

The AI is so dang terrible. They walked into walls and stone for the first half of the siege. I had to risk myself to get the ladders etc to convince the AI to proceed. The sad part is that I tried sieges before my mods and it was much worse. Embarrassingly bad. So...so very bad.

Combat AI with the mod is really good though. Enemies offer a far more intelligent fight.

mz5uRRR.jpg

8QplICn.jpg

tg8IyF0.jpg

TEBXC2D.jpg

lit8yzr.jpg

o5gL6nE.jpg

Hnk1n8d.jpg

j5zukkw.jpg

Qt6VTdO.jpg

m2Z9m2I.jpg

EDIT

I've picked up Valhalla again. It still runs pretty bad for me, but oh well.

What is wrong with this lady's head? It's ginormous. lol
eABddsx.jpg

Zbc6JmI.jpg

eFe9D4F.jpg

syIiOrp.jpg

T1S4CXe.jpg

Also played some Vintage Story.

4GmsIfy.jpg

EVaKbBW.png

TgvoB8b.png

yrsrcq9.png

VKCEzcN.png

i1dvuip.png

Last edited:
Mass Effect has been great. I've encountered 1 bug in ME1, which involved models freaking out sometimes when engaging NPCs with your gun out (fixes with map leave) and in ME2, there are a bit more. Sometimes audio would break, buzzing or stopping completely, and that would eventually cause the game to either crash or freeze. The other bug includes a return of camera break, when you shoot too long down sights, you would be stuck looking to the side. The fix would be to zoom in and try to shoot as straight as possible for a few seconds, until it re-centered. Nothing too bad, thankfully.

0rkHKkT.jpg

H40k1Vk.jpg

Racist Ashley trying to justify her racism. lol
HOqGAhU.jpg

p4hMIV2.jpg

kq9eTbI.jpg

R0vv8mE.jpg

SLkXpQ2.jpg

UNjMWZA.jpg

Nvp4ORz.jpg

HivTtqY.jpg

DBmdVeu.jpg

IQNhjsf.jpg

One of the bugs I mentioned.
uJ1n84K.jpg

mO6USFS.jpg

UuSlTyv.jpg

N9KqhQt.jpg

7X3BQvT.jpg

paFkZns.jpg

Kz1y9f1.jpg

qRc2N89.jpg

9DTbTpF.jpg

D1DX0Cd.jpg

KH290l4.jpg

H4yNGeY.jpg

UQP0G7Z.jpg

ePMihcq.jpg

Preacher discussing the numerous problems of humanity
1jC6Aqu.jpg

r5Bvgdp.jpg

jvq2jl5.jpg

wwmh6Pv.jpg

62HDI9s.jpg

f8nU5Kh.jpg

LHuN5sz.jpg

VK87QmH.jpg

tJ57crA.jpg

Been making some outfits with RDR2 mods. All of the heads here are modded from NPCs, and some of the poses are animations that you can't do without mods, but all the clothes are from Multiplayer aside from the grey bandana on the second guy and lawman badge on the fourth.

IxAT_.jpg
cNusV.jpg
nrBmH.jpg
4fWnP.jpg
BWJ5n.jpg
Ao0zG.jpg

I've been playing a lot of FFXIV. I was involved with the beta, before it became A Realm Reborn, and my has it become something. It's really the only time I've ever had the funds to sub, so I was able to put a lot into the game. I beat the main story line (which, doing some side quests with the main, took 4 days). I've only just scratched the surface of this game.

I tried to keep them in order of occurrence, but it was impossible. lol

NrmDIcX.png

t1TK7Ox.png

2beRy8S.png

0KMuN8A.png

Cloud of Darkness Trial (FF3 cameo)
IrqUDyi.png

d9FeFrF.png

VG5bk7b.png

Atop my Magitek (mount, cameo of FF6)
Glvk7HA.png

The winterland maps are among the most charming in the game.
u942HlL.jpg

LAP8e8W.jpg

yroaOxz.png

igxrRDt.png

tWBeVV6.png

Creepy elf-pope lol
uE5mTO2.png

d0lAvAb.jpg

jO9NItL.jpg

qen6tUa.png

Fighting the Shiva and her host. Some of the coolest shots I had taken for sure. The fight was also really fun, and really cool. Up to that point, the Primals had been slash or jump. This one acted more intelligent than the others. Fitting it was Lady Shiva.
LycW0qf.png

R7YmFR0.png

hV3hHDl.png

huBcq5O.png

1wpLTf7.png

5XHFS3E.png

LwuLnPV.png

dof4oOB.png

HPq0Fvz.png

A bizarre, humor quest. It went on a bit too long, but it had its funny moments at least.
GQpBp9z.png

ZHnT97b.png

fLT71sN.png

vilAYVp.png

Gilgamesh cameo fun! And with a great reference to Airplane! xD
ZPKCDzS.png

t4Aga01.png

tNIUVlb.jpg

uCoalXV.png

ebpKGx6.png

SryuAoj.png

TzgD4Cf.png

And Ultros! A cameo appearance of a character from FF6. Attached to the Gilgamesh and Comedy quest above.
GkiHFLy.png

do8Ix8o.png

BE0MDGS.png

Fec4U1V.jpg

v24sFjg.jpg

m3bh8tU.png

iHAoBpT.jpg

mahGwzu.jpg

So...I had to fight a giant squid?
3kyzmUi.png

And then a dragon so huge I couldn't even see it on my 1440p 27" monitor. lol
khAaDp9.jpg

And then there was Joffrey moment. It was hilarious. This is why royalty had taste testers.
i6UkKrJ.png

cPKNBT5.png

4R7xpok.png

zp89Ram.png

And now, the most recent taken today.
2BlBuai.png

AfLMU5E.png

ui0rKdJ.png

Q5OBWYG.png

rGNieiI.png

More of the same. I was doing all side-quests, until I realized I shouldn't. Now I'm doing main MSQ and side-quests which grant only mounts and aether currents. It's considerably taken down time I spend on the game. ?

I will not forgive this vile deed against Haurchefant. Vengeance shall be mine.
CB9t9v2.png

I6QQS61.png

4nXqSct.png

OQj03vN.png

DqrGBGt.png

OhoPDWd.png

AmKeD4c.png

Telling the pops what went done. t-t
jtmTdb5.png

DUsNQMs.png

bC5ytDU.png

T8h4Izc.png

I beat the expansion shortly after this. Not a lot of good shots, so I'll leave this post at that.

It's certainly no Final Fantasy VIII.

It's definitely not the best in the series, but it is certainly the best Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy XII, at the very least.

Starsector with the mod Nexerelin adding the AIM mercs, and a meme portrait pack.
Wow, I did a search for SS portrait mods and regretted it - several anime packs, a furry pack... it's embarrassing I liked the game. :smile:
Games for Real Men like Battle Brothers would never suffer the same fate (= it's either not very moddable or not so popular :smile:).

Changing the images for games should be pretty easy, its either just store plainly, or uses some sort of compression which can be asily accessed. Does Battle Brothers encrypt the images or something? Why would they do that? Doing so only robs the world of things like everyone in that game looking like Nic Cage.

Edit:
0vffonq.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom