BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with OGL, this is a dilemma.
Don't forget that us goblins even had a Div A Spot just 1 BEAST ago and we finished third place. The rules say that even DM would have to play in a lower Division if they decide to take a one season break :sad:

If the ruleset remains the same there will no new superteams happening because waiting a quarter of a year to get to play with real enemys is simply too much.

How can you possibly convince players to leave their Division A clans for a new superteam to then tell them we play Division B...

And yet nobody is.
Death said:
Let them play in A as they will just win the lower division they are placed in. I know that a team in C and B disbanded so they can start there and 12-0 all teams, waste 6 weeks and move to A. Just by looking at WHEE roster they will surely disband after 1 season anyways so just make an exception and let them try to play vs RM and DM. If 4 clans support the idea that's totally okay then.

It will be a bad decision to put them into a lower division and ruin the fun of weaker clans but also as they said they might just disband if they are not given a chance which is gonna lead to high chances of having RM vs DM finals let's have something new after 5 seasons.

Tbh I would hate the idea of playing against WHEE in B div, but I might hate it even more just making a extra spot just for them.
Just a thought from my mind

I thought nobody wanted to play in division A because they'd get constantly stomped. In fact wasnt there drama about this at the start of the last tournament?

Suggestions:
- use GMT times instead of BST
- don't mandate team tags or tell us the detailed reason why

As for why its all in the old thread

I agree with OGL, this is a dilemma.
Don't forget that us goblins even had a Div A Spot just 1 BEAST ago and we finished third place. The rules say that even DM would have to play in a lower Division if they decide to take a one season break :sad:

If the ruleset remains the same there will no new superteams happening because waiting a quarter of a year to get to play with real enemys is simply too much.

How can you possibly convince players to leave their Division A clans for a new superteam to then tell them we play Division B...
i agree with this dude for once in an eternity
would you make dm or rm play in div b if they were to take a break
rules are in dire need of changing

Do tell - what rule would you want to change and to what?

I want to propose a new rule: Whenever a rule change is proposed the rules need to be updated immediately to fit that proposal even if the rules need to be changed multiple times per day to fit all opposing views for a time.

Also I think we need a new badge: Every season we should elect a top tier debater which can be a team or a single person. To be eligble for that badge you need to fulfil at least one of the following criteria:

• Very (passive) aggressive tone when proposing a new rule
  • Extreme disregard of established rules in favour of a very specific or personal agenda
  • Double Standards
  • Argumentative points based on lies

I guess with this post I am pitching myself for this badge. But I am sure we have plenty of talented people in this tournament to one up me.

People need to provide some proper rule text, not just state they want wheels in div A. Why not make the admins job a bit easier if you want the rule change to happen?

I don't want to offend anyone's ego but this is early access tournament WITHOUT ANY PRIZE POOL. Why admins of this tournament acting like this is serious e sport thing like ESL or even International with 40kk+ prize pool?

Suggestions:
- use GMT times instead of BST
- don't mandate team tags or tell us the detailed reason why

As for why its all in the old thread
I'd suggest UTC instead as some countries have summer times, some don't and the conversion might still be affected.

Back
Top Bottom