Congratulations TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Talking as one of the competitive players, it shouldn't be that hard to update a game at least once in 2 months or add something new like maps, weapon changes etc. They only added 2 new maps to skirmish game mode and never did something really changes the game experience or at least makes it a little better, just like a joke XD. I have been playing bannerlord from the beginning of early access actively and now I decided to quit bannerlord after beast 6. Now developers can go and play their **** game themselves.

If I wouldn't have any responsibilities and respect for my clan mates, I would instantly uninstall that garbage. I suggest you do the same.
so wy did u bought this game, clown? ure sponsoring them. ure even worst then them

Hey man, if playing League doesn't qualify you for therapy and medication this game is fine.
First of all, League definitely should as was already mentioned, and second of all, the MP of this game is arguably designed for psychological and physical torture. Any one of the ten people who still play MP (seems to be a loud voice in the forums) are masochists, but they are taking it too far. The MP is that bad. They say that the CIA uses it as a prominent tool in their arsenal of advanced interrogation techniques, along with waterboarding, pulling teeth, castration, playing Nyan cat nonstop, and a good-old-fashioned beating. Scary stuff.

The people who have played this for hundreds of hours and who are STILL playing seriously need therapy and medication. This is not normal behavior and qualifies as self-harm.

It was pretty clearly bantering to me.
Hundreds of hours? You mean THOUSANDS xD Pretty sure there are players on Bannerlord that have got over 2.500h, like Hairless for example.

Hundreds of hours? You mean THOUSANDS xD Pretty sure there are players on Bannerlord that have got over 2.500h, like Hairless for example.
I was more so speaking for MP, but the people who have also played the SP for thousands of hours are also crazy too, in my opinion. It just ain't Warband. Are there seriously any individuals who have played thousands of hours of this trash MP?

The people who have played this for hundreds of hours and who are STILL playing seriously need therapy and medication. This is not normal behavior and qualifies as self-harm.
Grand Final highlight:

One of the TW developers was in the viewer list during that stream, and when I checked again after this happened he had snuck out.

Ye bruh it's EA !!! Now it might be EA for 1 or more years who knows..
I remember EA was supposed to last exactly 1 year on the day of steam EA release.
And here we are now. The end nowhere near.

P.S. custom servers might be worked on only AFTER the full release. Have fun sleeping at night now.. HA!

TW devs are stuck in an endless cycle of removing and adding back darts and javelins to infantry classes. send them some help and we might get custom servers and combat rework by year 2035

Check his reviews. He gave Warband a thumbs down and said: "Dobra zgniłe dziady kupujcie Bannerlorda".
Don't get me wrong, I was in same love-hate relationship with Warband as I am with Bannerlord.
That's what you get when you fail as a player to get famous into warband esports scene
Not sure what u are trying to achieve with this filthy casual, I spent way more hours in WB cuz simply I had fun despite being a total no-name.

Bannerlord is better than warband already just needs some polishing and custom servers

Back
Top Bottom