Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the patch (btw I never had the problem with the leaders and towers...well when it was 1.0 yea but since the first patch never had and I am not the only one from my friend who play the game)but I dont understand why you removed the red battanian cloack and the crowns from the last patch.and pls give us a hint when will have banners in a game namend bannerlord.

it's just a test to showcase the new fuction....
I'm not really diggin it.

Though some interesting thoughts came to mind.
Maybe troops that go for another cultural troop tree get equipment from their own faction in equilibrium with the troop they want to upgrade.
I.E a Khuzait Imp. Archer having 30 Body Armour will achieve it by doning Khuzait related equipment like the Imp. Archer.

Aswell as having restrictions,owning an Imperial Town and beign inside it.

pls give us a hint when will have banners in a game namend bannerlord.
They’ve said it’s near the bottom of their priority list and will be completed near the full release of the game since it’s purely cosmetic and they still have features to work on.

I'm not really diggin it.

Though some interesting thoughts came to mind.
Maybe troops that go for another cultural troop tree get equipment from their own faction in equilibrium with the troop they want to upgrade.
I.E a Khuzait Imp. Archer having 30 Body Armour will achieve it by doning Khuzait related equipment like the Imp. Archer.

Aswell as having restrictions,owning an Imperial Town and beign inside it.
I think it’s just for modding, so they aren’t limited to a two path tree

EDIT : uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it

game keeps crashing on startup
tells me to verify , already did all files are ok
still crashes, cannot play

the ERROR window shows :
Application crashed because a fatal error occurs while checking sound bank files
-Files: *.bank
-Error : Validation failure

Last edited:
Keep Battles finally!
1 minute later
oh....only AI can do it.......lame.
Ladders are fix yes!
1 minute later
oh....only the normal ladders, towers are completely broken as per usual.....sad.

Well one step forward a dozen steps back. Guess we shouldn't expect much.

And we still need traits to somehow affect what a companion/lord prefers doing. A companion with high roguery and "evil" traits should prefer to raid villages/chase down caravans/villager parties and heavily pillage towns more than a good-natured leader which would ignore those kind of things most of the time.
There are many hypocrites in companions. I’ve had Surgeons hate when I raid, then turn around and raid when we go to war.

The orders you give to your troops during a battle, hot guess is that banners will take a huge role on this system. ( don't quote me on this, just guessing from what I could read here )
Ah thanks i mean there is the Morale bar that doesnt work so i assume its to do with that as well

Just started playing on this beta patch (after 4 months) and i want to report 2 bugs that i found (i couldn't find a bug report thread (maybe because im sleepy af)) i can't find how to upload pictures so i'm going to describe the bugs.

1.During battle i pressed something and a black pop up appeared saying "This option is disabled due to ironman mode" and it just stays there for the rest of the battle.
2. The Stats from items are fused together.

The orders you give to your troops during a battle, hot guess is that banners will take a huge role on this system. ( don't quote me on this, just guessing from what I could read here )
Maybe banners would be for each troop group types? Similar to pressing alt, you can see them in battle as well.

Back
Top Bottom