Version number
e1.6.1.277126
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Summary: Disabling Auto Recruitment does not stop your garrison to continue recruiting units.
How to Reproduce: Place to high tier units in garrison, disable auto-recruitment, set a wage limit to do not pay more than the current wages, and wait some days.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I can provide a save game if necessary, but keep in mind that this is a known issue for players in the forum, and I have read a lot of complaints about it. Specially from @Ananda_The_Destroyer . This happens without mods and it is still present in 1.6.1.

Yes, this below is the first 1.6 report I could find, I added a save where you can easily wait and watch the troops vanish and recruits pile in and mess with the settings or whatnot. However I think people complained about it ever sooner elsewhere.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...re-raw-recruits-in-1-6-0.444931/#post-9720871

I just want to add on for devs, the player's expectation with the garrison and these options is that the troops they put in the garrison absolutely stay there unless the player chooses to remove them, or if they are destroyed or starved. Any opaque reasoning or rule that impedes this will not be understood or accepted by players.

Back
Top Bottom