Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

@Duh_TaleWorlds @MArdA TaleWorlds
After we've waited those two weeks for the holidays to be over, and it's been a couple of days now since the 26th, can you please tell us: what's causing the delay on the usual update drop now? Are you waiting for a large feature to complete so it can be included? Is there an unforseen bug you're trying to fix?

After we've waited those two weeks for the holidays to be over, and it's been a couple of days now since the 26th, can you please tell us: what's causing the delay on the usual update drop now? Are you waiting for a large feature to complete so it can be included? Is there an unforseen bug causing this delay?
Known problems have been resolved but there are processes that take largely fixed amounts of time beyond that point. No smoking gun currently (fortunately).

Known problems have been resolved but there are processes that take largely fixed amounts of time beyond that point. No smoking gun currently (fortunately).
Okay, thank you. So when you say fixed amounts of time are the delay, could a safe estimate for 1.6.1's release be less than two weeks?

I've just looked at the known issues in progress. Quite a scene I have to say. Some bugs I thought were designed in that way. :grin:

For example, conspiracy prisoners cannot be hired. As an amateur programmer, I can't even see how this bug exists. All soldiers should be extended from a super class. They should be hirable or not at the same time.

Last edited:
I've just looked at the known issues in progress. Quite a scene I have to say. Some bugs I thought are designed that way.
Just to be clear, I am talking about known issues that would block us from releasing a patch. Not all known issues that you are referring to will necessarily be resolved by 1.6.1.

Until they fix sieges and actually make the game have a lot more depth and longevity then it's pointless for anyone to reinstall this game.

they just updated steam.live.test and steam.beta.test so maybe a new drop soon. hoping for 1.6.1. I'd like to see all the fixes Mexxico and others wrote get released for the campaign AI.
Yes a lot of tweaks and fixes done by Mexxico are to be expected with 1.6.1.
It will be for next week at earliest ?

Please, fix the bug when you pay army wages and consume food every time when you load a game. It was fixed in several patches ago since 1.4.7 but appeared again.
And also, please, fix the bug when recruits are disappearing after you loading a game.
Those are super annoying with my gaming style - I like to save/load a lot.

Why does the background audience of the arena use low modules and textures? It does nothing helpful but creepy. They look like zombies.

Why does the background audience of the arena use low modules and textures? It does nothing helpful but creepy. They look like zombies.
Well apparently one given reason is that they were not supposed to be looked at ?
I don't mind about it but I can understand some players do...

Back
Top Bottom