SP - General Recruit minor factions troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I suppose this has been suggested tons of times but here you have it once more: Please let us recruit minor factions troops! You have created completed troop trees which the player cannot use/enjoy. This could also improve the playing as mercenary path to feel more immersive and fun.

This is already possible through capturing them.
People don't like it because it's unintuitive, it's too unreliable and annoying to recruit large amounts, and it's bad for roleplaying (since for example, capturing and beating up the Legion and forcing them to join you doesn't really feel like you're aligned with the faction, which is what people want to do).

People don't like it because it's unintuitive, it's too unreliable and annoying to recruit large amounts, and it's bad for roleplaying (since for example, capturing and beating up the Legion and forcing them to join you doesn't really feel like you're aligned with the faction, which is what people want to do).
This.
+1

+1 bumping this, others have asked for it like here as well.

Even the Minor Factions themselves who only get their troops via cheats I assume are not able to reliably get them, I've seen merc companies have 60-40% splits with 60 being native troops. Kind of takes away their flavor.

Back
Top Bottom